cannot connect to xbox live for days

Discus and support cannot connect to xbox live for days in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Evening (least it is here at the time of typing this) i've gotten an xbox 360 again a few weeks back after about a year after the last one basically... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lex oli, Oct 18, 2022.

1. lex oli
    lex oli Guest

Evening (least it is here at the time of typing this)

i've gotten an xbox 360 again a few weeks back after about a year after the last one basically died on me. up until a few days ago it was working just fine, played a few old games, redownloaded a few old stuff i had though the marketplace like ruse and total minor (before it got removed from there if i recall) with no problems what so ever, but up until 2-3 days ago i was no longer able to connect to xbox live with the code 8015190E. far as i can tell its basically something thats for a temp problem with servers or some file got corrupted or a restriction on the account or some sort, havent done anything that would warrent a restriction far as i know (no glitches or mods with the system of any kind) can anyone help me out? i've tried setting network to factory reset, deleting my account clearing the cashe resetting clearing cashe again and nothing seems to work

:)

lex oli, Oct 18, 2022
  2. NarcoticDragoon Win User

Can't connect every time i turn my xbox on.

The first two days that this was happening to me it would connect to the network, it would connect to the internet, then not to Xbox Live. Since then, however, eight days have passed and I'm on the tenth day of no Xbox Live and It continually says that it
    can connect to the Network and Router but cannot connect to the internet and gives me an MTU error.
  3. lex oli Win User

ok so i tried a hotspot with my phone, it did finally work and let me redownload my profile at least, i went back to my houses wifi and got the same result, any recommendations on how to go it or on how to ask my internet provider about it?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, I'm glad to know that everything's working now!
    If maybe you experience a similar issue in the future try replicating the steps
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Lex, it seems like a limitation on your current home network

When you contact your ISP you can say to their technical team that you need to open some ports in your router
    They know how to do it, all you need to do is dictate them the ports and protocols shared previously

PS: No one at Microsoft can access to your router or configure the ports for you
  6. lex oli Win User

oddly enough using a hoptspot from my phone then going back somehow fixed it the next day without having to call my isp i guess? i mean not going to complain but still haha anyways thank you so much for your help
Thema:

1. cannot connect to xbox live for days - Similar Threads - cannot connect live

2. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  3. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  4. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  5. Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...: As stated above, I need help with this issue. Thank you. 63c775ce-648f-4bb5-8836-d855d711aa16
  6. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...
  7. Cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox live: I have tried to sign in to my Xbox 360 just now. Nothing has been changed since I was signed in yesterday, but it will not log in it is saying it cannot connect to Xbox live. I have already...
  8. Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine: Hi guys, I’m trying to connect to Xbox live to play MW3 Xbox 360 version via my Xbox one. However it won’t connect to live, other multiplayer online games are fine however...
  9. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible game: I have been playing black ops 1 on my series x console for several months with no issues. This game is an Xbox 360 game that uses Xbox live. Recently, I have not been able to play as when I try to...
  10. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...