Cannot connect to Xbox Live Account on Windows 11

Discus and support Cannot connect to Xbox Live Account on Windows 11 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ever since upgrading to Windows 11, I have been unable to play any of the games in my Xbox library on my PC. The only two games in my PC Xbox library... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Phonesis, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Phonesis
    Phonesis Guest

Ever since upgrading to Windows 11, I have been unable to play any of the games in my Xbox library on my PC. The only two games in my PC Xbox library account are Age of Empires 4 and Sea of Thieves. I'll load the game, it will go through production companies, and then it will tell me I need to be logged in to Xbox Live to play, or that it cannot connect.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox Live component and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the entire Xbox application. Neither has worked.

Please advise.

:)

Phonesis, Nov 9, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Open File Explorer.

Navigate to the following:

C:\Users\[your profile]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker

Delete the Accounts and Cache folders.

Then check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this for the game too.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on ''library'' in the lower-left corner, then the ''get updates'' button, and update everything.

5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

SERVERS

but xbox live has been dodgy for weeks with sporadic connection issues which then cause issues connecting to the publisher servers. as its microsoft theni put it down to network slowness due to people downloading en masse the windows 11 software, which i cannot see all the fuss about as it is trash lol.
  4. Not Proven Win User

Cannot connect already existing profile into new live.com account

You cannot merge accounts. You must (from the xbox) click join xbox live while logged into account, making sure you can connect to internet. Follow onscreen instructions to create your account. -Keep in mind you cannot use the same windows live id that you
    used to create the other account-
  5. HassanB Win User

setting up a (2nd) account?

Hello,

An offline "local profile" does not have any sort of e-mail or Windows Live ID attached to it. It's something that's only on your hard drive. If you choose to make your offline profile into a silver profile and you do not connect it to the internet again you
    will continue to get the "Cannot connect to XBOX Live" message and you'll have to dismiss it. There's unfortunately no way around that.

However, if you already have a silver account you cannot combine it with another account. XBOX Live accounts cannot be combined.
  6. HelenKinney Win User

Windows 8 PC can not connect to Xbox LIVE

I am logged into my windows live account, no problem. I can log into xbox live account, no problem. Majong and Solitare cannot connect to internet. Ran all checks on my computer through troubleshooting. Nothing works.
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to Xbox Live Account on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Cannot connect Live

2. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  3. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  4. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  5. Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...: As stated above, I need help with this issue. Thank you. 63c775ce-648f-4bb5-8836-d855d711aa16
  6. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...
  7. Cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox live: I have tried to sign in to my Xbox 360 just now. Nothing has been changed since I was signed in yesterday, but it will not log in it is saying it cannot connect to Xbox live. I have already...
  8. Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine: Hi guys, I’m trying to connect to Xbox live to play MW3 Xbox 360 version via my Xbox one. However it won’t connect to live, other multiplayer online games are fine however...
  9. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible game: I have been playing black ops 1 on my series x console for several months with no issues. This game is an Xbox 360 game that uses Xbox live. Recently, I have not been able to play as when I try to...
  10. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...