Cannot connect to Vanguard Online

Discus and support Cannot connect to Vanguard Online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have no issues signing into Xbox Live store, I am hardwired, I am 100% online. But when I try to play Vanguard it keeps telling me it cannot connect.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProMode, Jan 18, 2022.

1. ProMode
    ProMode Guest

I have no issues signing into Xbox Live store, I am hardwired, I am 100% online. But when I try to play Vanguard it keeps telling me it cannot connect.

I have opened all ports on my router that are recommended for vanguard.

Even a hard reset on my router does not work. Any ideas?

:)

ProMode, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly perform a powercycle by following the steps below:

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn’t work, clear your alternate MAC Address by following the steps below:

Settings > General > Network Settings > Advanced Network Settings > Alternate MAC Address > Clear > Restart.
  3. JohnWallaceQS Win User

XBox One X. Call of Duty Warzone Pacific

Cannot connect through war zone vanguard
  4. C45T4N3D4 Win User

Vanguards online.

lately i've been playing a krogan vanguard built to stay alive and win the match. i don't care about points. i care about the win. krogan vanguard is also good for those times when adults might be playing..uhm...in a state of "impairment". you move a little
    slower, but you die a lot less. and easier to revive teamates.

biotic charge and nova are ridiculous, laughable and embarrassing. i tried it a few times and when i got the hang of it i was pretty unstopable... but i felt really stupid. lol . it's not even fun playing that way.
  5. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Vanguards online.

Overall I think those who play Vanguards have grown up a bit since Resurgence, and now play a lot smarter. Although 1/3 of the time, I still see a Krogan who thinks he can take on the world, only to end up face down more frequently as the waves progress.
    I don't see many human Vanguards on Silver or Gold, thank goodness.
  6. Shane McLauglin Win User

Vanguards online.

Only Successful Vanguard I saw on Gold was an Asari who mostly ended up using stasis and headshots from cover due to the Map..which wasn't Vanguard friendly on Silver much less Gold
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to Vanguard Online - Similar Threads - Cannot connect Vanguard

2. Cannot connect to the Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the Xbox network: Despite being connected to the internet on my Xbox and other devices, and being able to play online games with friends I have been unable to download/update any games, open avatar editor, the...
  3. Cannot connect to the wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the wifi: My xbox says the console is connected to the internet but it acts as though i’m not. I’ve tried rebooting and everything. When i try connecting to the wifi it says i’m connected but i cannot...
  4. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  5. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  6. Cannot connect to pc hosted games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to pc hosted games: I've tried to play games such as payday2, 7days to die, Raft, and more recently pal-world with my friends but cant seem to connect to the host. Almost always errors like connection timed out. I've...
  7. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  8. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  9. I cannot get my Xbox to connect to my internet, could it be my router? My internet service...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get my Xbox to connect to my internet, could it be my router? My internet service...: I have an old Xbox that couldn't connect so I bought the Xbox X and that wouldn't connect either. I've tried restarting, unplugging for 60 seconds, every troubleshooting option there is and...
  10. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...