cannot connect to ubisoft app

Discus and support cannot connect to ubisoft app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a valid and paid xbox gamepass account and when I try to connect a message tells me: "Cannot authenticate with the Xbox network. Make sure your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kevin Bougatef, Aug 12, 2022.

1. cannot connect to ubisoft app

I have a valid and paid xbox gamepass account and when I try to connect a message tells me: "Cannot authenticate with the Xbox network. Make sure your Microsoft account is linked to an Xbox account at xbox.com or use an Xbox account to sign in."

can you guys help me?

Thx

:)

Kevin Bougatef, Aug 12, 2022
  2. Kevin Bougatef Win User

Hello Georges,

I am on widows 10 and i have no updates pending.

I tried to install and reinstall the app but still the same message.

I saw on the xbox gamepass app that people have trouble login maybe the problem is from ubisoft?

Thanks for the answer.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again Kevin, thanks for reply.

Yes, the account that is connected to Ubisof must have the active subscription.
  4. Kevin Bougatef Win User

Hey,

I have an account already linked to ubisoft connect but it's not a xbox gamepass paid account. I need to cancel the link in order to link the correct one :(
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kevin, have you tried any procedure on your PC, how to uninstall the App and check your Windows updates and try the procedure again?

If you could just give me more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How i install games from Ubisoft? XBOX Game Pass PC

Make sure you have the Ubisoft connect app installed, and make sure your Xbox account is linked to your Ubisoft account, then start the Ubisoft connect app, and log in with your Ubisoft account. Close the Ubisoft connect app, and start the Xbox app, then find the Ubisoft game you want to install, and select install on it, it should hopefully launch the Ubisoft connect app and start installing the game.
Thema:

1. cannot connect to ubisoft app - Similar Threads - cannot connect ubisoft

2. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  3. Cannot connect to the Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the Xbox network: Despite being connected to the internet on my Xbox and other devices, and being able to play online games with friends I have been unable to download/update any games, open avatar editor, the...
  4. Cannot connect to the wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the wifi: My xbox says the console is connected to the internet but it acts as though i’m not. I’ve tried rebooting and everything. When i try connecting to the wifi it says i’m connected but i cannot...
  5. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  6. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  7. Cannot connect to pc hosted games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to pc hosted games: I've tried to play games such as payday2, 7days to die, Raft, and more recently pal-world with my friends but cant seem to connect to the host. Almost always errors like connection timed out. I've...
  8. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  9. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  10. I cannot connect to game servers (ubisoft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to game servers (ubisoft): Ive powered down the console and I have internet. I cannot get the games to connect to the servers though. Anything else I can try? 0f56a4a6-8d11-49aa-86cb-5ba428dab1c4