Cannot connect to the xbox live with using xbox one playing 360 game.

Discus and support Cannot connect to the xbox live with using xbox one playing 360 game. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have some problem with saving xbox 360 game on xbox one. System told me I need to sign in xbox live before the game start, but it only shows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lionbooboo, Nov 16, 2018.

1. lionbooboo
    lionbooboo Guest

Hi, I have some problem with saving xbox 360 game on xbox one.

System told me I need to sign in xbox live before the game start, but it only shows download profile. When I try to download the profile, system said cannot connect to xbox live due to some problem with connection. I'm sure my internet connection is fine
    and I have log in to my xbox live.

I just start join the xbox group 3 years ago, and I don't have the xbox 360. Does the problem could be I need to have a xbox 360 and log in with my xbox live account before I play the 360 games on xbox one?

By the way, the 360 game I bought is include in the backward compatible game list.

:)

lionbooboo, Nov 16, 2018
  2. baconboss47
    baconboss47 Guest
    BC Connection problems

I cannot play my 360 games on xbox one because I cannot connect to the xbox live services while doing this so I can't download my profile to even play offline

baconboss47, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Cant Connect to Xbox Live when playing Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One

When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One, I receive an error message that says my console cannot connect to Xbox Live with the code 8015190E. I am able to connect to Live and can play any of my Xbox One games. Does anyone know how to fix this
    problem? Thanks

DWS switchblade, Nov 16, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello lion!

Thanks for bringing this situation to our attention here on the forums. I recommend you try going into your "Settings" then under "System" then "Storage" select the option that says "Clear local Xbox 360 game saves". Once the console finishes restarting
    then try and launch your Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible game and press both little buttons in the middle of the controller the "View and Menu" buttons and try once again to Download Profile.

Hope this helps!

XBF George L, Nov 16, 2018
  5. lionbooboo
    lionbooboo Guest
    Sorry, the system still showing have trouble with connection.

lionbooboo, Nov 16, 2018
  6. lionbooboo
    lionbooboo Guest
    Sorry, the system show some magical happening when I try to unplug the cable and use wireless connection and it works.

My profiles has successfully download and it is able to save the games data, but it still showing some problem to log in my profile when I plug the cable back. System seems work fine with wireless mode. The situation now is I can save the game at offline
    mode when I still plug my cable on. If I want to save the data on the cloud, I need to unplug the cable and use wireless.

It shows 80151904 when I plug on the cable.

lionbooboo, Nov 6, 2018
  7. Slurms007 Win User

Xbox One S's 360 Emulator WON'T Connect to Live

The games are all digitally owned in my library. There are no discs. I had no troubles with this on my original Xbox One that recently broke and required me to buy a new Xbox One S. The emulator I am referring to is the internal emulator that all Xbox
    Ones run when playing a 360 Backwards Compatible game. When I install a 360 game and try to run it on my Xbox One S, the game will load HOWEVER I cannot connect to Xbox Live while in the 360 emulator. Due to a recent troubleshooting that suggests uninstalling
    the game and clearing 360 cache and profiles, I would need to redownload my xbox live profile for the 360 emulator ON the One S. Since the emulator WON'T connect to Xbox Live, despite my Xbox One S BEING connected to Xbox Live, I cannot download my profile
    and therefore cannot play and save my progress. I've tried with multiple games but they all give me the same issue of being "unable to connect to xbox live". I've tried all of the Mass Effect games, the Dragon Age games, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed games,
    Banjo-Kazooie, and Fable series of games and NONE of these will allow me to connect to xbox live.
  8. lionbooboo Win User

Sorry, the system still showing have trouble with connection.
  9. XBF George L Win User

Hello lion!

Thanks for bringing this situation to our attention here on the forums. I recommend you try going into your "Settings" then under "System" then "Storage" select the option that says "Clear local Xbox 360 game saves". Once the console finishes restarting
    then try and launch your Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible game and press both little buttons in the middle of the controller the "View and Menu" buttons and try once again to Download Profile.

Hope this helps!
  10. lionbooboo Win User

Sorry, the system show some magical happening when I try to unplug the cable and use wireless connection and it works.

My profiles has successfully download and it is able to save the games data, but it still showing some problem to log in my profile when I plug the cable back. System seems work fine with wireless mode. The situation now is I can save the game at offline
    mode when I still plug my cable on. If I want to save the data on the cloud, I need to unplug the cable and use wireless.

It shows 80151904 when I plug on the cable.
  11. RandyAU93 Win User

Can an Xbox One user play with a friend that's using an Xbox 360 and earn achievememnts on Xbox 360 games together?

Yes! When you're playing an Xbox 360 game via back-compat on Xbox One, you're connecting to the Xbox Live servers used by actual Xbox 360 consoles. So, as far as Live is concerned, you're using an Xbox 360. You can play games with your friends and earn
    any achievements just as if you were playing on an actual Xbox 360. Have fun!
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to the xbox live with using xbox one playing 360 game. - Similar Threads - Cannot connect live

2. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  3. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  4. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  5. Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...: As stated above, I need help with this issue. Thank you. 63c775ce-648f-4bb5-8836-d855d711aa16
  6. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...
  7. Cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox live: I have tried to sign in to my Xbox 360 just now. Nothing has been changed since I was signed in yesterday, but it will not log in it is saying it cannot connect to Xbox live. I have already...
  8. Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine: Hi guys, I’m trying to connect to Xbox live to play MW3 Xbox 360 version via my Xbox one. However it won’t connect to live, other multiplayer online games are fine however...
  9. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible game: I have been playing black ops 1 on my series x console for several months with no issues. This game is an Xbox 360 game that uses Xbox live. Recently, I have not been able to play as when I try to...
  10. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect to live on xbox one when playing backward compatible game