cannot connect to network services in MLB The Show 21

Discus and support cannot connect to network services in MLB The Show 21 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On Windows 10 PC, tried with Brave and Google Chrome version 09.0.4430.85. submitted by /u/VRTrekkie [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VRTrekkie, Apr 24, 2021.

1. /u/VRTrekkie
    /u/VRTrekkie Guest

On Windows 10 PC, tried with Brave and Google Chrome version 09.0.4430.85.

submitted by /u/VRTrekkie
    [link] [comments]

/u/VRTrekkie, Apr 24, 2021
  2. STONE KING X Win User

MLB The Show 21

I was told by a Microsoft Rep if you got the MLB The Show 21 Jackie Robinson Deluxe Disc version the add-on code won't work until 4/20. What time on 4\20 I don't know.

Seems like those that got MLB the Show Jackie Robinson Edition Digital version was able to get the add-on content because it was tied to the MLB The Show 21 game code.

So we paid extra to get that MLB The Show New Era Cap and play the regular version of MLB The Show 21 four days early. SMH
  3. football nic 8 Win User

Disc/Digital Game

Just the full game but voucher code reddems from my understanding should give dlc and it said when I put the code in and everything, mlb the show 21 Xbox one notmlb the show 21 5,000 stubs. note: mlb the show 21 was downloaded to my console by disc
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

MLB the show 21

Hello @Isaac_035!

If you already own the game on your account, try removing your account and add it back then check again. Also, please check your subscription by going to Billings, Subscriptions and see if your game pass is Activate in your account.

Go in Microsoft Account make login with your Account and go in My Microsoft Account > Payments and Billings > Subscription section see if show to you the Game Pass Ultimate.

I hope this helps you out!
  5. NK430 Win User

MLB The Show 21

You’re not alone. I’m having the same issue. I’ve been trying to redeem the code since last night and it’s still not letting me redeem it.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

MLB The Show 21

Hello DonavanHaag, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

If you're having a problem with a single disc but other discs are working fine, try these solutions.

The Xbox One S fully complies with Ultra HD Blu-ray requirements; however, we are aware that a limited number of 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray film discs manufactured earlier in 2016 may not play on the Xbox One S. This issue has since been corrected, but if you are experiencing a problem playing a specific 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray film disc, you can contact the customer service department of the title’s studio for support. Note that your console does not require repair or updates to resolve this particular disc issue. If you need further assistance with this, please contact Xbox support.

Solution 1: Ensure the disc is clean and not defective

Clean the disc with a soft, clean, slightly damp cloth. Hold the disc by the edges without touching the top or bottom surface.

Solution 2: Try playing the disc on another Xbox console

Playing the disc on another console will help you figure out whether the problem is with the individual disc or the console's disc drive. Try the disc on a friend's console, or at a retail location that can test a disc.

If your disc works on another Xbox console, go to the following section, None of my discs play, or my disc isn't recognized when I insert it.

Solution 3: Make sure the Blu-ray player app has installed successfully

If you can play game discs but not CDs, DVDs, or Blu-ray Discs, make sure that the Blu-ray player app has installed successfully. For more information, see Set up and install the Blu-ray and DVD player app on Xbox.

Solution 4: Make sure your DVD or Blu-ray Disc is from the same region where you purchased your console

See Supported regions and formats for Blu-ray and DVD movies on Xbox for more information.

Solution 5: Replace the game

If none of the previous solutions fixed the problem and you still can't play a particular disc, go to Xbox game disc exchange to learn how to replace a Microsoft game. For non-Microsoft games, contact the game's publisher about their game disc replacement policy.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. cannot connect to network services in MLB The Show 21 - Similar Threads - cannot connect network

2. Cannot connect to the Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the Xbox network: Despite being connected to the internet on my Xbox and other devices, and being able to play online games with friends I have been unable to download/update any games, open avatar editor, the...
  3. Xbox 360 is connected to Wifi, but cannot connect to Spectrum Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 is connected to Wifi, but cannot connect to Spectrum Network: Every device on the network is connected and works properly. However the xbox 360 is connected to the network with full signal but when running an xbox live connection test it fails to connect to...
  4. forza horizon 4 network diognostics error cannot connect to horizon life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 network diognostics error cannot connect to horizon life: [img] [img] hi there i am having trouble with my horizon life in forza horizon 4 it wont connect and its coming with a network diagnostics error as you can see above in picture also my xbox...
  5. My Xbox is connected to the network but I cannot do anything that involves online features

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is connected to the network but I cannot do anything that involves online features: I've just about had it with this console. Every day, there's something wrong with it. I am connected to my perfectly fine internet connection that is working perfectly fine for every other device...
  6. FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORİZON 4 Cannot connect to the game server right now due to network problems. Error...: Hello, I bought it on steam 5 days ago. Although my internet is normal, I cannot participate in races.There is no problem with my internet I have been encountering this error for the last two...
  7. Cannot connect to my network through Ethernet Xbox x

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cannot connect to my network through Ethernet Xbox x: Cannot connect to my network through Ethernet Xbox x Hi i cant connect to xbox live using an ethernet cable it says that im using ipv4 although it needs to be ipv6. my router and isp is set up for...
  8. I cannot connect to my network, as I am already connected to another, and I cannot change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to my network, as I am already connected to another, and I cannot change...: I am currently connected to a network that is part of a business, I recently got my own wifi so I dont need to use theirs (as its incredibly slow). I cannot connect to my own network, as if I...
  9. : My Xbox cannot connect to an ORBI network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : My Xbox cannot connect to an ORBI network: : My Xbox cannot connect to an ORBI network Hello, I've only seen a few posts on this issue, but I am frustrated as I have tried almost eveything, but it still refuses to work. Does anybody have...
  10. I reset my xbox one and cannot connect to any network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reset my xbox one and cannot connect to any network.: I reset my xbox one because of network issues and when I reset it I cant get past the network step on the reset. 903123f3-3d09-4c2e-bc17-892df8e99835