Cannot connect to Netflix

Discus and support Cannot connect to Netflix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, This is really frustrating... I have an Xbox Live Gold account and it doesn't expire for 7 months. I tried to connect to Netflix but every time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SinfulComet1125, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Cannot connect to Netflix

Hello,

This is really frustrating... I have an Xbox Live Gold account and it doesn't expire for 7 months. I tried to connect to Netflix but every time I try to connect to Netflix I get a screen that says "Upgrade to Xbox Live Gold" and it only gives me two options.
    One to upgrade to gold or switch profiles. If I click on Upgrade it doesn't do anything. When I click Switch Profiles I only have one account. I tried resetting my router, deleting and downloading my profile, deleting and downloading Netflix app and Clearing
    My Cache...

PLEASE HELP!!!!

THANKS

:)

SinfulComet1125, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Cannot connect to live

I was watching Netflix and suddenly I was thrown out of live. Now I cannot connect.

RagedSpice87157, Dec 31, 2013
  3. STUMB13BR3W
    STUMB13BR3W Guest
    Cannot connect to Netflix. Error code R3000.

Cannot connect to Netflix. Error code R3000. Anyone else have this happen. I have done all recommended troubleshooting from both Microsoft and Netflix. I called netflix and they blamed it on Microsoft. I contacted a customer service rep from xbox and was
    about as much help as netflix.

STUMB13BR3W, Dec 31, 2013
  4. PalZer0
    PalZer0 Guest

Hey SinfulComet1125.

-

Can you connect to onlinie multiplayer with your account? If you can, there might be an issue with the Netflix app not detecting your Gold membership. If this is the case, you'll need to get in touch with Netflix support.

Hilfe-Center von Netflix

PalZer0, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Hello. I apologize ahead of time if this is the wrong place to ask this question. I'm having trouble connecting to Netflix using the app on XBOX ONE. It's claiming that there's a problem with my last payment, however, not only can I connect to my Netflix
    account from other devices, XBOX isn't even getting me to the login screen so how would it know if there's an issue with my account before I even login? This has happened before and usually the solution is to unplug the system and wait 30 seconds (highly annoying).
    That hasn't worked this time and neither has re-installing the application. Any suggestions or support would be appreciated.

KingJames0027, Mar 1, 2015
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there KingJames0027!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Since this thread is older, I recommend posting a new thread with specific details of the issue. That way the community can provide support tailored specifically to you! Cannot connect to Netflix :D

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
  7. PalZer0 Win User

Hey SinfulComet1125.

-

Can you connect to onlinie multiplayer with your account? If you can, there might be an issue with the Netflix app not detecting your Gold membership. If this is the case, you'll need to get in touch with Netflix support.

https://help.netflix.com/help
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there KingJames0027!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Since this thread is older, I recommend posting a new thread with specific details of the issue. That way the community can provide support tailored specifically to you! :D
  9. KingJames0027 Win User

Hello. I apologize ahead of time if this is the wrong place to ask this question. I'm having trouble connecting to Netflix using the app on XBOX ONE. It's claiming that there's a problem with my last payment, however, not only can I connect to my Netflix
    account from other devices, XBOX isn't even getting me to the login screen so how would it know if there's an issue with my account before I even login? This has happened before and usually the solution is to unplug the system and wait 30 seconds (highly annoying).
    That hasn't worked this time and neither has re-installing the application. Any suggestions or support would be appreciated.
  10. tchalla king Win User

Error code 80151909

I have been having this issue for months and have been back and forth with microsoft and xbox live and I'm furious! I'm paying for Live and cannot reliably connect to the damn service! I pay for Netflix that we cannot watch and live that I cannot stay connected
    to games to play! What the hell is going on??
  11. Scott Dorman Win User

Xbox One dimming while watching Netflix

It seems the latest update has broken much more than it's fixed as I also get this issue with other apps. I don't know if it does the same thing when watching Netflix because Netflix cannot connect anymore after the update.
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to Netflix - Similar Threads - Cannot connect Netflix

2. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  3. Cannot connect to the Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the Xbox network: Despite being connected to the internet on my Xbox and other devices, and being able to play online games with friends I have been unable to download/update any games, open avatar editor, the...
  4. Cannot connect to the wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the wifi: My xbox says the console is connected to the internet but it acts as though i’m not. I’ve tried rebooting and everything. When i try connecting to the wifi it says i’m connected but i cannot...
  5. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  6. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  7. Cannot connect to pc hosted games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to pc hosted games: I've tried to play games such as payday2, 7days to die, Raft, and more recently pal-world with my friends but cant seem to connect to the host. Almost always errors like connection timed out. I've...
  8. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  9. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  10. Cannot connect to Netflix. Error code R3000.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Netflix. Error code R3000.: Cannot connect to Netflix. Error code R3000. Anyone else have this happen. I have done all recommended troubleshooting from both Microsoft and Netflix. I called netflix and they blamed it on...