Cannot connect to multiplayer Minecraft world while playing on mobile device

Discus and support Cannot connect to multiplayer Minecraft world while playing on mobile device in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I cannot connect to another friends Minecraft world and none of my friends can connect to my Minecraft world. The multiplayer setting is selected and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by S L1, Jul 24, 2022.

1. S L1
    S L1 Guest

I cannot connect to another friends Minecraft world and none of my friends can connect to my Minecraft world. The multiplayer setting is selected and I have checked my privacy settings with both Xbox and Xbox and Microsoft and confirmed that they should be able to play in my world and I should be able to play in there worlds. Does anyone know any other way I can try and fix this?

:)

2. Untitled_Paint Win User

MCBE's multiplayer experience sucks

Unable to connect to world even if my version and platforms are all the same

guess they just wanted you to purchase Realms lol
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this S

Where is this happening, on PC or console?
    And besides double checking your privacy settings, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this?

I'll be waiting for your feedback, greetings from another Microsoft user
  4. Garrison Hansen Win User

Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now

This is for normal worlds hosted on other devices on my local area network. I've tested hosting worlds on android tablets, android phones, ipads, and a dedicated bedrock server running on my PC. In all cases, the mobile devices are able to connect to other
    multiplayer worlds on my LAN, but the XBox shows the "Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now" message despite being able to see the other worlds (as indicated by the count under the friends tab).
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

My mincraft pocket edition is not allowing me to join a world

Are you playing on a wifi connection or a mobile connection? Mobile connections is not very stable to play online with minecraft.

Check if your account settings allows for multiplayer on the website under online privacy and safety settings.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Moving Minecraft worlds between profiles

Sorry but a Minecraft world is still a game save and as such cannot be transferred between profiles. However, if your console is connected to an HD TV then you should be able to play multiplayer with both profiles.
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to multiplayer Minecraft world while playing on mobile device - Similar Threads - Cannot connect multiplayer

2. Cannot connect to the Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the Xbox network: Despite being connected to the internet on my Xbox and other devices, and being able to play online games with friends I have been unable to download/update any games, open avatar editor, the...
  3. Cannot connect to the wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the wifi: My xbox says the console is connected to the internet but it acts as though i’m not. I’ve tried rebooting and everything. When i try connecting to the wifi it says i’m connected but i cannot...
  4. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  5. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  6. Cannot connect to pc hosted games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to pc hosted games: I've tried to play games such as payday2, 7days to die, Raft, and more recently pal-world with my friends but cant seem to connect to the host. Almost always errors like connection timed out. I've...
  7. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  8. ** (PC) I cannot connect to multiplayer games on minecraft **

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ** (PC) I cannot connect to multiplayer games on minecraft **: i am able to access realms and servers. but i cannot see or connect to individual games and people cannot see or connect to me. ive had an error pop up in game saying something along the lines of...
  9. I cannot connect to multiplayer games on minecraft (pc)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect to multiplayer games on minecraft (pc): i have troubleshooted NAT errors. i have made sure permissions for multiplayer enabled. i have seemingly done everything. i am able to access realms and servers. but i cannot see or connect to...
  10. FH5 will not launch after several different things and FM7 cannot connect to multiplayer on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 will not launch after several different things and FM7 cannot connect to multiplayer on...: I am getting really mad. I have repaired and reset FH5, update my PC and drivers, and the game still will not launch. I hit play and it syncs data, then just closes. I am really upset. FM7 is also...