Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service

Discus and support Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When im playing on xcloud and I try to connect to an online session in Forza horizon 4 I get a pop up that says Unable to join session even though my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MYSTER1US, Feb 12, 2020.

1. MYSTER1US
    MYSTER1US Guest

When im playing on xcloud and I try to connect to an online session in Forza horizon 4 I get a pop up that says Unable to join session even though my network is perfectly fine and capable of 5Ghz speeds. None of the in game network settings are working
    and i dont have an xbox to connect to and play because its damaged. Every other game in the service is able to connect perfectly fine except FH4. If any one could help me fix it i would greatly appreciate it.
    Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service [​IMG]

:)

MYSTER1US, Feb 12, 2020
  2. MYSTER1US Win User

Did you ever find a fix for the issue?
  3. MYSTER1US Win User

Do you know exactly where I could report the problem to microsoft because i don’t think there is a dedicated xcloud support system in place yet
  4. FF Square Enix Win User

I am having the same issue unfortunately.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

If youre playing on xcloud the issue is with their servers, all youre doing is streaming video and sending controller data. You need to report it to them
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

since you mentioned xCloud, it will likely be better to post your issues in the Xbox insiders forums here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

That is the place to report issues for something that is only available via the Xbox Insiders program.
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service - Similar Threads - Cannot connect FH4

2. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  3. Cannot connect to the Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the Xbox network: Despite being connected to the internet on my Xbox and other devices, and being able to play online games with friends I have been unable to download/update any games, open avatar editor, the...
  4. Cannot connect to the wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the wifi: My xbox says the console is connected to the internet but it acts as though i’m not. I’ve tried rebooting and everything. When i try connecting to the wifi it says i’m connected but i cannot...
  5. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  6. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  7. Cannot connect to pc hosted games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to pc hosted games: I've tried to play games such as payday2, 7days to die, Raft, and more recently pal-world with my friends but cant seem to connect to the host. Almost always errors like connection timed out. I've...
  8. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  9. Cannot connect to Horizon Life (FH4)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Horizon Life (FH4): Whenever I try to join Horizon Life it takes a really long time and then fails, and says it was trying to connect in some far away country, with about half a second of ping...
  10. Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud: When im playing on xcloud and I try to connect to an online session in Forza horizon 4 I get a pop up that says Unable to join session even though my network is perfectly fine and capable of 5Ghz...