Cannot connect to EA servers for Battlefield 2042.

Discus and support Cannot connect to EA servers for Battlefield 2042. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am running an Xbox S and Xbox 1 on my network. Both were working fine until recently. I have tried to follow all instructions I have found online,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by linxon, Jan 9, 2023.

1. linxon
    linxon Guest

I am running an Xbox S and Xbox 1 on my network. Both were working fine until recently. I have tried to follow all instructions I have found online, including instructions from my router manufacturer about how to set up my router for Xbox.

I have static IP address set on both consoles, and I have registered port forwarding on my router

My NAT type is strict, and always has been, even when it is working fine. I don't know what else I can do???

:)

linxon, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify is this the only game that you’re having an issue with?

Also, have you tried using a different network connection such as a mobile hotspot just to test it out?
  3. Francia J. Win User

EA Play games not free/costing

You're welcome and to access the trial simply follow the steps below:

On your console, open the Store app and search for Battlefield 2042

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - Choose edition

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - this should be the first option with no price available

Select Free Trial with EA Play and then select Install all
  4. samo8076 Win User

Battlefield 3 Reviews

My mate is the same, he thinks EA hates him. Whenever we all try and play any EA game, he gets the 'Cannot connect to EA Servers' rubbish. Strange thing is though his wife can connect and she uses the same router lol. His concern is Battlefield 3 will be
    the same.
  5. Francia J. Win User

I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Can you please download the game directly on EA Desktop App?

1. Open the EA app on your PC

2. Navigate to My Collection and select Battlefield 2042, or alternatively search for Battlefield 2042

3. Select the Download button
  6. Dixie Crippler Win User

Battlefield 4 won't work

Can't connect to the EA servers. Just keeps buffering and says "connecting". Really want to get Battlefield 1 but I've had problems connecting to the ea servers from time to time for the past month. What gives?
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to EA servers for Battlefield 2042. - Similar Threads - Cannot connect servers

2. I cannot connect to COD servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect to COD servers: So what the headline says. I cannot connect to COD servers. I've tried getting a call from Microsoft but they continously hang up lol. I've tried everything. Reset my modem. Opened ports. Deleted...
  3. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...
  4. Xbox one Game, Pure Chess (2016), cannot connect to server for online gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Game, Pure Chess (2016), cannot connect to server for online gaming: Xbox One game call Pure Chess cannot connect to servers to find online matches, randomly. Can Microsoft Xbox fix the matter? Perhaps update the game as well as server to connect better to other...
  5. Call of Duty III cannot connect to Xbox server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty III cannot connect to Xbox server: My Call of Duty III cannot connect to Xbox server. It worked fine during the early access. 22d0fa4e-d75f-4738-922c-1d81354b6612
  6. cannot connect to certain game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot connect to certain game servers: So I have a very specific problem on my PC. I can't connect to any fortnite or minecraft bedrock servers. I can connect to other game servers like warframe and minecraft java. I did find a...
  7. cannot connect to any realm or server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot connect to any realm or server: cannot connect to any realm or server, Wi-Fi works great, I've reinstalled it, restarted my pc, signed in and out of Minecraft and nothing seems to work, always getting "loading resource packs"...
  8. I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...: I can’t join my friends world on ps5. I get cannot connect every time. What can I do? 9f9f7314-8f02-44a0-b283-7dd6c41d44c6
  9. Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online...: Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online services:Checking files’ then does nothing Please help me fix this as I cannot refund the game and I spent $40...
  10. Cannot connect to black ops 3 servers because the game will not update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to black ops 3 servers because the game will not update: Everytime I load up black ops 3 I cannot connect to the online servers this is because the game will not update, how do I make the game update so i can play online...