Cannot connect to discord chats on Xbox one?

Discus and support Cannot connect to discord chats on Xbox one? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone know any fixes for discord not being able to connect to my chats on Xbox? It transfers from PC or mobile fine but when it pops up on the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CanadianTwat, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Cannot connect to discord chats on Xbox one?

Does anyone know any fixes for discord not being able to connect to my chats on Xbox? It transfers from PC or mobile fine but when it pops up on the Xbox it just loads and does nothing.

submitted by /u/CanadianTwat
    [link] [comments]

/u/CanadianTwat, Dec 3, 2022
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

Aspects that you should take into account:
    You cannot mix Discord friends with Xbox friends. A Discord voice channel will contain your Discord friends, while an Xbox group chat will contain your Xbox friends.

Discord voice channel audio cannot be transmitted via Twitch streaming.
    Discord is not available in all countries or regions.
    Initial tasks

To add Discord to your Xbox, you'll first need to link your Xbox and Discord accounts in one of the following ways.
    Note You will only be asked to link the first time, unless you unlink your Discord and Xbox accounts. If you previously linked your Xbox and Discord accounts before August 2022, you may need to link your accounts again to access this feature.

For more information on linking to social media accounts, go to:

Link your social media accounts to Xbox
    Select your avatar > Connections.
    Select Add and under Add new connection, select Xbox.
    Select Continue, then follow the instructions to sign in to your Microsoft account.
    Select Authorize to connect your Xbox and Discord accounts. When you're done, your accounts will be linked.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/using-discord-with-xbox

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Will we be able to talk to discord voice chat and still hear the in-game voice chat in the near future?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about in game voice chat and discord voice chat.

For now, we do not have that feature yet on the console since you will be using the party chat for discord to your Xbox. They cannot be mixed with each other unfortunately. There has also been no announcement yet regarding updating this in the future but feel free to provide suggestions on the Xbox idea hub.

For information regarding discord on Xbox, check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...
  4. Jesse_Dylan Win User

Xbox series X Discord integration has mic white noise

Hi—

My NAT is open, and my Xbox is connected to my router directly with a network cable. Like I said, this issue doesn’t occur with Xbox voice chat, only when I join a discord channel on Xbox, either via transferring it or joining directly from the Xbox discord menu. None of my other friends have this issue, as they’re on pc and connected to discord directly. I can also connect to discord on my phone and use my phone mic and don’t have that issue, despite that being wifi.

Thus, it seems to be the discord on Xbox system, which is extremely disappointing.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

Hello Alma, my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help.

There are aspects that you should take into account:

You cannot mix Discord friends with Xbox friends.

A Discord voice channel will contain your Discord friends, while an Xbox group chat will contain your Xbox friends.

Discord voice channel audio cannot be transmitted via Twitch streaming.

Discord is not available in all countries or regions.

fuente: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/using-discord-with-xbox

If you have already taken the above aspects into account and the problem persists, you could contact Discord support.

https://support.discord.com/hc/articles/360003953831
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this information is helpful.
  6. Theflamingswords Win User

Why cant I see the 'Volume options' column in my volume and output settings? (Xbox Series S)

I have gone through and given my account the correct permissions to be able to change the settings that I cannot see (the ability the use voice chat and participate in voice chats). I connected my xbox to discord. I also fiddled with a few settings like audio being played through both the headset and tv speaker to just the headset and turned off noise suppression for discord on the xbox. The only other thing i did was install Forza Horizon 5, Sea of thieves, and start the installation for Forza Motorsport 7. I just got the console today and these are the only things I have done.
Thema:

Cannot connect to discord chats on Xbox one?

1. Cannot connect to discord chats on Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Cannot connect discord

2. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  3. Cannot connect to the Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the Xbox network: Despite being connected to the internet on my Xbox and other devices, and being able to play online games with friends I have been unable to download/update any games, open avatar editor, the...
  4. Cannot connect to the wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the wifi: My xbox says the console is connected to the internet but it acts as though i’m not. I’ve tried rebooting and everything. When i try connecting to the wifi it says i’m connected but i cannot...
  5. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  6. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  7. Cannot connect to pc hosted games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to pc hosted games: I've tried to play games such as payday2, 7days to die, Raft, and more recently pal-world with my friends but cant seem to connect to the host. Almost always errors like connection timed out. I've...
  8. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  9. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  10. Cannot get my Xbox Live to connect to my Discord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get my Xbox Live to connect to my Discord: Everytime I try to link my discord and my xbox live to discord it says failed to connect, even when I use the web version cadaafa4-0805-4179-94a8-9e1ed93ba18f