Cannot connect to black ops 3 servers because the game will not update

Discus and support Cannot connect to black ops 3 servers because the game will not update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I load up black ops 3 I cannot connect to the online servers this is because the game will not update, how do I make the game update so i can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tariq Meliani, May 16, 2023.

1. Cannot connect to black ops 3 servers because the game will not update

Everytime I load up black ops 3 I cannot connect to the online servers this is because the game will not update, how do I make the game update so i can play online

:)

Tariq Meliani, May 16, 2023
  2. ALEXS557 Win User

Hi I'm an Xbox ambassador, not employed by Microsoft or Xbox.

Only way I can think of to fix this issue would be to redownload the game as this should install the latest version of the game.

I know the post is old but as some people seem to still have the problem I hope this helps
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know which device do you experience this? It will help us determine the steps we can perform to fix the issue.
  4. Roland Letteer Win User

Did you get an answer or a fix to this problem yet? My wife is having the same issue on her Xbox one. My one s Is working fine it makes zero sense
  5. TylerKent Win User

Im in same boat as well on xbox ona im kind if irked cause id like to play with My Wife
  6. Supreme Spxrky Win User

I have this exact issue but could not find anyone else with the same. It is happening to me on the xbox series s.
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to black ops 3 servers because the game will not update - Similar Threads - Cannot connect black

2. Cannot connect to the Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the Xbox network: Despite being connected to the internet on my Xbox and other devices, and being able to play online games with friends I have been unable to download/update any games, open avatar editor, the...
  3. Cannot connect to the wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the wifi: My xbox says the console is connected to the internet but it acts as though i’m not. I’ve tried rebooting and everything. When i try connecting to the wifi it says i’m connected but i cannot...
  4. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  5. Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online...: Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online services:Checking files’ then does nothing Please help me fix this as I cannot refund the game and I spent $40...
  6. Black Ops 1--Still cannot connect to online servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 1--Still cannot connect to online servers: I have had this game since it became backwards compatible. I have tried both the disc version as well as purchasing a digital copy and neither one will connect to the online servers. I have...
  7. Black Ops 1 Servers--Cannot connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 1 Servers--Cannot connect: Tried to play Black Ops 1 on my Xbox one, and it says that servers are not available at this time, although I am able to see people on my friends list playing with no issues. Anyone else having...
  8. Cannot connect to Black ops 1 servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Black ops 1 servers: I am a big COD fan there isn't a game in the series that i don't like especially Black ops 1 . When i made this account in early 2013 I played Black ops campaign ,zombies and multilayer a few...
  9. Xbox one Black ops 2 cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Black ops 2 cannot connect to Xbox live: my Xbox one had an update last night. After the update I can no longer fix the error I had before. I currently have Xbox live membership, however when I attempt to play multiplayer in black ops 2...
  10. Xbox 360 Elite with Wirless N Adapter (Black) - Cannot connect to 802.11n

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite with Wirless N Adapter (Black) - Cannot connect to 802.11n: Hi There I have an Xbox 360 Elite (with the latest dashboard) and am using it with the Wireless N Adapter (Black one) . however I cannot connect to my Wi-fi when the router mode is set to 802.11n...