Cannot connect to any online features in Madden 25

Discus and support Cannot connect to any online features in Madden 25 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Locks up game every time, but only multiplayer. Single player is OK. Went into router and opened all ports. Reset router, held xbone button down for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dark Lotus, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Dark Lotus
    Dark Lotus Guest

Locks up game every time, but only multiplayer. Single player is OK. Went into router and opened all ports. Reset router, held xbone button down for 15 secs to reload that. I once got an error on testing multiplayer but couldn't get the error again.
    NAT is open. All other games/apps work online fine. It's only Madden and only my Xbone version. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled, deleted all associated files and still the same issue.

:)

Dark Lotus, Jan 3, 2014
  2. FearDeBeard
    FearDeBeard Guest
    An Xbox Live Membership limitation does not allow you to use this feature

I recently got an Xbox One and when I try to connect to play Madden 25 online (provided the EA servers are working of course) I get an error:

An Xbox Live Membership limitation does not allow you to use this feature

I am a Gold member and status is current on my profile so I don't know why this is happening. Any fix??

FearDeBeard, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Error: Xbox live membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature

When I Attempt To Play Madden 25 Online I Get The Error Message "Xbox Live Membership Limitation Does Not Allow You To Use This Feature". I Have Not Changed Any Settings Recently And I Can Confirm All Content Features Are Turned On. I Cleared The Cache And
    Reset The Console And The Problem Still Persists. Any Ideas?

Xx C Hustle xX, Jan 3, 2014
  4. stride8 Win User

Madden 25 Online Connected Careers

5. MisterFizzle Win User

Madden 25(Freezing Error)

Hey aW,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with Madden.

It does indeed look like this is a Known Issue and
    EA says the have a fix in the works
    . It doesn't look like that have an eta on that just yet.

However, I was also able to find this
    possible workaround
    on their forums but I can't vouch for it.
  6. CoolDellGuy Win User

Multiplayer Connection Problems with FIFA 14

7. Jack Goff 1 Win User

Can't create or join party, error code 0x80190193

i am fully connected to xbox live and interent although any game i go on i cannot accees any online features, is anyone else having similar issues?
  8. ajsch2914 Win User

Game is downloaded to my xbox one but won't play

I have the same issue. I have not found any resolution. I have replaced my copy of Madden 25. I have done hard reboot to Xbox One. I have uninstalled and installed the game. I have installed the game offline, then connected online, and allowed the patch
    to install when prompted.

Nothing has worked.
Thema:

1. Cannot connect to any online features in Madden 25 - Similar Threads - Cannot connect online

2. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  3. Cannot connect to the Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the Xbox network: Despite being connected to the internet on my Xbox and other devices, and being able to play online games with friends I have been unable to download/update any games, open avatar editor, the...
  4. Cannot connect to the wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the wifi: My xbox says the console is connected to the internet but it acts as though i’m not. I’ve tried rebooting and everything. When i try connecting to the wifi it says i’m connected but i cannot...
  5. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  6. Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect me to Xbox live? Other online games fine: Hi guys, I’m trying to connect to Xbox live to play MW3 Xbox 360 version via my Xbox one. However it won’t connect to live, other multiplayer online games are fine however...
  7. Xbox one Game, Pure Chess (2016), cannot connect to server for online gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Game, Pure Chess (2016), cannot connect to server for online gaming: Xbox One game call Pure Chess cannot connect to servers to find online matches, randomly. Can Microsoft Xbox fix the matter? Perhaps update the game as well as server to connect better to other...
  8. Cannot connect to any Halo (PC) games online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to any Halo (PC) games online: Hello, I have had severe issues with connecting to any Halo PC games servers the past six months. On Halo: MCC, I am stuck on "Contacting server" forever. On Halo Infinite I am stuck on...
  9. My Xbox is connected to the network but I cannot do anything that involves online features

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is connected to the network but I cannot do anything that involves online features: I've just about had it with this console. Every day, there's something wrong with it. I am connected to my perfectly fine internet connection that is working perfectly fine for every other device...
  10. Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online...: Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online services:Checking files’ then does nothing Please help me fix this as I cannot refund the game and I spent $40...