Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.

Discus and support Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can easily connect my Xbox controller to my wireless adapter but I can't seem to connect my Razer Kaira Pro. The adapter just can't find the headset.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Casual Sensei, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.

I can easily connect my Xbox controller to my wireless adapter but I can't seem to connect my Razer Kaira Pro. The adapter just can't find the headset. Although, I have no issue connecting the headset to my Xbox Series X. Everything is updated and I'm at a loss. I've even had my more tech savvy friend who works in a field of dealing with technical issues like this and fixing them and he couldn't figure it out either. PLEASE HELP! Any and all advice would be helpful!

:)

Casual Sensei, Jun 30, 2022
  2. SpaceTerraMoto Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Distorted Sound

It' not the headset per se but Microsoft's Xbox Wireless technology. I've had the same issue (pulse-like heavy distortion coming and going) since the first day I've started using this wireless protocol a year ago with a Stealth 700x and my Xbox One X. It persisted across the Xbox Wireless Headset (returned) on One X and Windows 10 using the Xbox Wireless Adapter, and later the Razer Kaira Pro. A month ago, a third device got added - Xbox Series X, et voil here is the same old issue again using Stealth 700X and Kaira Pro.

After all I went through, I believe there's only one fix: avoid Xbox Wireless Protocol at all cost.

Now unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a wireless headset on the market that sounds good, has a decent mic and connects to Xbox and Windows using it's own proprietary protocol (not Xbox Wireless) while being able to add Bluetooth voice and audio to the mix.
  3. Rahul Venkatesh Win User

Xbox wireless headset party chat quality.

I have a set of Razer Kaira Pro Wireless Headsets that works just fine in terms of mic quality
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

According to official Wireless adapter description:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/adapters...

Wireless adapter is intended only to connect controllers

In this case you may need to connect the headset via regular PC bluetooth settings
  5. Saad Sharukh Win User

Built-In Xbox Wireless

I wanna know if I have to use an Xbox adapter to connect things like a razer kaiira or Xbox controller. because windows 11 has lots of Bluetooth issues and using headphones on Bluetooth has its own share of problems, like joining a discord using razer Kaira pro(Bluetooth) just lowers the audio quality by as switching to handsfree mode or smtg like that
  6. Bernd Trampe Win User

Xbox Wireless Controller for Windows 10 cant connect Headset

Hi!

First of all, I suggest to check for controller firmware updates:

Update your Xbox Wireless Controller

Furthermore, in order to exclude the wireless adapter, try to connect the controller using a USB cable and check if the issue persists.

Please, let us know :)

Regards
    Thanks for your quick reply. But I do not have the problem to connect a controller, that works. My problem is to connect the Razer Kaira Pro headset via wireless network (not Bluetooth).

Nevertheless, I followed your tip, unfortunately without success.

Regards
Thema:

1. Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Cannot connect Razer

2. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  3. Cannot connect to the Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the Xbox network: Despite being connected to the internet on my Xbox and other devices, and being able to play online games with friends I have been unable to download/update any games, open avatar editor, the...
  4. Cannot connect to the wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the wifi: My xbox says the console is connected to the internet but it acts as though i’m not. I’ve tried rebooting and everything. When i try connecting to the wifi it says i’m connected but i cannot...
  5. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  6. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  7. Cannot connect to pc hosted games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to pc hosted games: I've tried to play games such as payday2, 7days to die, Raft, and more recently pal-world with my friends but cant seem to connect to the host. Almost always errors like connection timed out. I've...
  8. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  9. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  10. I cannot get my Xbox to connect to my internet, could it be my router? My internet service...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get my Xbox to connect to my internet, could it be my router? My internet service...: I have an old Xbox that couldn't connect so I bought the Xbox X and that wouldn't connect either. I've tried restarting, unplugging for 60 seconds, every troubleshooting option there is and...