Cannot confirm sign-in on games (PC)

Discus and support Cannot confirm sign-in on games (PC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I launch a game through the Xbox app on the PC, the game states that "You must be signed in to play this game." Even though when I click "Enter,"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JokerCiti, Dec 21, 2021.

  1. JokerCiti
    JokerCiti Guest

    Cannot confirm sign-in on games (PC)


    When I launch a game through the Xbox app on the PC, the game states that "You must be signed in to play this game." Even though when I click "Enter," it brings me to a window to sign-in to my account, but games do not verify this. I just renewed my Xbox game pass and would like to play these games!

    :)
     
    JokerCiti, Dec 21, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Cannot confirm sign-in on games (PC)

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Open Powershell in admin mode and paste the following, which I believe reinstalls the default apps on Windows 10.

    Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

    Restart your PC and try again.
  3. Minimooo Win User

    Signing out of my account

    I don't think so - but that said, apparently if you sign into Games for Windows Live, it will log you out of your Xbox. Cannot confirm this though, but it might be worth a try: www.xbox.com/.../DownloadClient
  4. Vardagul Win User

    I have minecraft account bought and xbox account, how do I use both accounts?

    Thank you for your response, Vahecx. Kindly confirm if you have Minecraft: Java Edition on your account by signing on to https://account.microsoft.com > Payment & billing > Order history > Select the date of range (the date you purchased your Minecraft: Java Edition).

    If you have confirmed it, Sign in to your account to the Microsoft Store app on your brother's PC and then download that game. After you finish downloading, log into your brother's account on the Xbox app to play Minecraft.

    Note: It is not possible to share games on both Windows PC using 1 account like you can on consoles.

    There is a difference. On a console, anyone can use the game share to download the game, but on a PC they can't.

    You have to be signed into the Xbox account with the profile that owns the game pass or the game download, then switch back to your profile.

    While doing so, you cannot sign in to the Microsoft Store app on your PC while sharing with your brother as this will remove the license from his PC.

    It is not possible to play the same game using both accounts at the same time while game sharing on a PC.

    Source:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/6ffaed18-f4ec-4e6c-aa44-d106e0d0e229

    Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  5. BlindmanEX Win User

    Xbox required for Cross Play?

    Can I be signed into the same game on Xbox One and my Windows 10 PC?

    At any single point in time, you may only sign into the game on one Xbox One console or one Windows 10 PC. You cannot be signed into the same game on both an Xbox One console and a Windows 10 PC at the same time.

    From the link posted above
  6. BennettBrawler Win User

    Error 0x801901f7

    I still to this day cannot even open the game. Its stuck on "signing in" when I click to play the game on my PC
Thema:

Cannot confirm sign-in on games (PC)

Loading...
  1. Cannot confirm sign-in on games (PC) - Similar Threads - Cannot confirm sign

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot sign-in to Xbox One console, Security check timeout hits before I can confirm myself...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign-in to Xbox One console, Security check timeout hits before I can confirm myself...: Hi, I have an original Xbox One console, where I cannot sign in, where I cannot confirm my identity via the Microsoft mobile app before the timeout on the console runs out, and a new challenge...
  9. Cannot confirm download

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot confirm download: ill be quick im buying game add-ons for a certain game and for some of the content when i purchase it everything goes fine until i check my storage device that i have for my xbox 360 it isnt there...
  10. Cannot confirm account for my child

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot confirm account for my child: Hi there! I cannot confirm account access for my child using "family" setup. System is asking for payment of 0,50 USD from US card (????) But I haven't one. I live in Italy and I have only...