Cannot confirm download
Discus and support Cannot confirm download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ill be quick im buying game add-ons for a certain game and for some of the content when i purchase it everything goes fine until i check my storage... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blackskull881, Feb 1, 2014.
Thema:
Cannot confirm download
Loading...
-
Cannot confirm download - Similar Threads - Cannot confirm download
-
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed
in XboX Insiders(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different... -
Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.
in XboX InsidersConsole games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and... -
Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersCannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
Cannot sign-in to Xbox One console, Security check timeout hits before I can confirm myself...
in XBoX AccessibilityCannot sign-in to Xbox One console, Security check timeout hits before I can confirm myself...: Hi, I have an original Xbox One console, where I cannot sign in, where I cannot confirm my identity via the Microsoft mobile app before the timeout on the console runs out, and a new challenge... -
Cannot confirm sign-in on games (PC)
in XBoX Games and AppsCannot confirm sign-in on games (PC): When I launch a game through the Xbox app on the PC, the game states that "You must be signed in to play this game." Even though when I click "Enter," it brings me to a window to sign-in to my... -
Cannot confirm account for my child
in XBoX on ConsolesCannot confirm account for my child: Hi there! I cannot confirm account access for my child using "family" setup. System is asking for payment of 0,50 USD from US card (????) But I haven't one. I live in Italy and I have only...