Cannot complete a repair request for xbox controller elite 2

Discus and support Cannot complete a repair request for xbox controller elite 2 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, My elite series 2 controller is broken and under warranty, for the past 3 days I have trying to make a repair order on microsoft site but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by João Pereira_765, Nov 7, 2021.

  1. Cannot complete a repair request for xbox controller elite 2


    Hello,

    My elite series 2 controller is broken and under warranty, for the past 3 days I have trying to make a repair order on microsoft site but I just can't complete the order.

    The site returns the following error:

    Detalhes do Erro

    Tente novamente

    Ocorreu algo do nosso lado. Aguardar um pouco poderá ajudar.

    PUR-UnknownInternalFailure

    d45+KFs+TUG8HMTR.55

    2021/10/16 - 12:55:09 UTC

    I have tried with many browsers, icognito window (to avoid cookies), etc...

    I can't see any other mean to contact microsoft so I'm pretty much stuck with a faulty controller that was actually sent by microsoft 2 weeks ago as a replacement for my other faulty controller.

    Any help ?

    :)
     
    João Pereira_765, Nov 7, 2021
    #1
  2. DustyMario Win User

    Cannot complete a repair request for xbox controller elite 2

    I'm also having the same problem as the original poster and firefox did not fix the problem for me, it's still not going through.
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Cannot complete a repair request for xbox controller elite 2

    Hi João, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Kindly try and use a Firefox browser using a Laptop or PC.
  4. bowski477 Win User

    Grips for elite controller

  5. bowski477 Win User

    Sending xbox one elite controller for repairs

    Have you registered your console first and then tried to start the repair request for the controller.

    Here is the
    support page
    for elite controller servicing.
  6. MackMazursky Win User

    ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER EXCHANGE

    I was upset when mine developed an issue, before I raised the service order I've asked a question and this is the reply I've received:

    If your controller cannot be repaired it will be replaced with a brand-new one

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-elite-2-controller-repair-query/40eed632-3ee1-4ddc-b562-3bded659dcf6
Thema:

Cannot complete a repair request for xbox controller elite 2

Loading...
  1. Cannot complete a repair request for xbox controller elite 2 - Similar Threads - Cannot complete repair

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  7. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

    in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  8. Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it...: Cannot complete Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike game of July 18, 2015 as I find it unsolvable. Is there a replacement? b2296790-edbe-4569-acb8-7acb278a8ec3
  9. Analogue/Thumbstick cannot rotate completely to one side

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Analogue/Thumbstick cannot rotate completely to one side: My Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller has a dodgy right analogue stick that won’t rotate 360° smoothly, when it gets to a part on the left it almost has a barrier stopping it from rotating completely...
  10. I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?: I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game? b4c68e28-3f1e-4ea7-81da-69cfe81057e6