Cannot click on Child account's gamerpic and edit the account's privacy/online setting
Discus and support Cannot click on Child account's gamerpic and edit the account's privacy/online setting in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, As shown below, I can't click into my child's account and access the online privacy stuff and I cannot find a fix anywhere nor anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eutimur, May 14, 2022.
Thema:
Cannot click on Child account's gamerpic and edit the account's privacy/online setting
Loading...
-
Cannot click on Child account's gamerpic and edit the account's privacy/online setting - Similar Threads - Cannot click Child
-
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
I cannot sign in to the Xbox.com website. Whenever I click sign in it brings up a screen...
in XBoX AccessibilityI cannot sign in to the Xbox.com website. Whenever I click sign in it brings up a screen...: I've already tried restarting my computer clearing my cache, cookies, and search history but nothing has worked. What's even stranger is that when I go to the Xbox support page in the website I... -
Cannot click "let's go" on Xbox Game Pass
in XBoX Games and AppsCannot click "let's go" on Xbox Game Pass: Trying to play a new game and could not get my mouse to work on the "let's go" sign-in page. The window will allow me to tab on it but I cannot click anything. 66b0df4e-270d-43dd-826c-fbf0416e1332 -
Cannot right click mouse and move character (wasd) at the same time in videogames.
in XBoX on ConsolesCannot right click mouse and move character (wasd) at the same time in videogames.: I'm having a problem where I cannot run and gun in some of my favorite videogames such as Fallout New Vegas and Halo MCC. It's weird that I can't shoot and move at the same time, and often makes... -
I cannot sign in to xbox pc app. Click "Sign In" anywhere in the app and literally nothing...
in XBoX on WindowsI cannot sign in to xbox pc app. Click "Sign In" anywhere in the app and literally nothing...: Step1 - launch xbox app. Step2 - see that i'm not signed in Step3 - click sign in Step4 - nothing happens, no spot to enter my credentials, nothing. Step5 - go to settings, see big sign in... -
Cannot click INSTALL whilst on the store
in XboX InsidersCannot click INSTALL whilst on the store: When trying to install a GWG title, Portal Knights the install button doesn't recognise it is being pressed. Reported also via console. submitted by /u/TheNUTRONIC [link] [comments] -
I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for...
in XBoX on ConsolesI cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for...: I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for sometime and then it just quits. I tried restarting and hard resetting my Xbox,but it was useless... -
Cannot click on "Reputation"
in XBoX on ConsolesCannot click on "Reputation": When I go to enforcement.xbox.com and login, I can only click on Stay Safe, Report Offensive Video, How do I?, News, and Xbox Live. Reputation acts like plain text instead of a link and does not... -
Cannot click on "Get Shipping Label" at all
in XBoX on ConsolesCannot click on "Get Shipping Label" at all: Tried enabling pop ups in Chrome, IE, Firefox and even Opera. Please help as my warranty expires in just days from now. [img] 41ac86a7-6ea4-4b34-b854-3ae1aad0e7d0