Cannot click "let's go" on Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Cannot click "let's go" on Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to play a new game and could not get my mouse to work on the "let's go" sign-in page. The window will allow me to tab on it but I cannot click... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gamin jucin, Feb 2, 2023.

1. gamin jucin
    gamin jucin Guest

Trying to play a new game and could not get my mouse to work on the "let's go" sign-in page. The window will allow me to tab on it but I cannot click anything.

:)

gamin jucin, Feb 2, 2023
  2. gamin jucin Win User

The solution is to alt-tab to select the window and then use the tab key to select "let's go". Pressing the tab key while in the window will move through each clickable text and three or four presses should have you hovered over the "let's go" key. Press enter when it is highlighted and you will be able to log-in.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Gamin! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I am glad that you were able to get past the "Let's go" page. So yeah, the tab key is used to highlight buttons or commands on screen if mouse is unavailable.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Error Code 0x87E0000F Every Time I Try To Download Game Pass Games.

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Go to Settings > Apps and then click on the Xbox App.

Click on Advanced and then click on Reset or Repair

Close the app, relaunch and check if you can install the Xbox Game Pass Games on Windows PC
  5. Tarnend Win User

WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 doesn't show up on ready to install despite purchase complete on purchase history

if you go onto the store and click on the seasons pass does it let you choose to install it? as it may say you own it, or on your xbox goto my games and apps and click the enter button on your controller (the 3 lines button) and choose manage game, when
    that screen has loaded does it show the seasons pass on that screen as available to download and install?

Cheers
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Football Manager 21 PC game pass stuck on loading screen.

Hi there Nineteen welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Let's try this!

Go to Settings > Apps and then click on the Xbox App.

Click on Advanced and then click on Reset or Repair.

Close the app, relaunch and check if you can play the Xbox Game Pass Games on Windows PC.
Thema:

1. Cannot click "let's go" on Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Cannot click let's

2. I cannot sign in to the Xbox.com website. Whenever I click sign in it brings up a screen...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign in to the Xbox.com website. Whenever I click sign in it brings up a screen...: I've already tried restarting my computer clearing my cache, cookies, and search history but nothing has worked. What's even stranger is that when I go to the Xbox support page in the website I...
  3. Cannot click on Child account's gamerpic and edit the account's privacy/online setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot click on Child account's gamerpic and edit the account's privacy/online setting: Hi all, As shown below, I can't click into my child's account and access the online privacy stuff and I cannot find a fix anywhere nor anything regarding this issue. Any help is appreciated....
  4. Cannot right click mouse and move character (wasd) at the same time in videogames.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot right click mouse and move character (wasd) at the same time in videogames.: I'm having a problem where I cannot run and gun in some of my favorite videogames such as Fallout New Vegas and Halo MCC. It's weird that I can't shoot and move at the same time, and often makes...
  5. I cannot sign in to xbox pc app. Click "Sign In" anywhere in the app and literally nothing...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot sign in to xbox pc app. Click "Sign In" anywhere in the app and literally nothing...: Step1 - launch xbox app. Step2 - see that i'm not signed in Step3 - click sign in Step4 - nothing happens, no spot to enter my credentials, nothing. Step5 - go to settings, see big sign in...
  6. Cannot click INSTALL whilst on the store

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot click INSTALL whilst on the store: When trying to install a GWG title, Portal Knights the install button doesn't recognise it is being pressed. Reported also via console. submitted by /u/TheNUTRONIC [link] [comments]
  7. I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for...: I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for sometime and then it just quits. I tried restarting and hard resetting my Xbox,but it was useless...
  8. Cannot click on "Reputation"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot click on "Reputation": When I go to enforcement.xbox.com and login, I can only click on Stay Safe, Report Offensive Video, How do I?, News, and Xbox Live. Reputation acts like plain text instead of a link and does not...
  9. Cannot click on "Get Shipping Label" at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot click on "Get Shipping Label" at all: Tried enabling pop ups in Chrome, IE, Firefox and even Opera. Please help as my warranty expires in just days from now. [img] 41ac86a7-6ea4-4b34-b854-3ae1aad0e7d0
  10. i cannot access my settings at all , every time i click on it , it tells me something went ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot access my settings at all , every time i click on it , it tells me something went ...: i cant access my settings at all so anything that includes going to the settings i cannot do because it will not let me continue and then tells me something went wrong and to enter 0x80073d0f ,...