Cannot change Xbox Gamertag

Discus and support Cannot change Xbox Gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 更改玩家代号时,出现了错误 When I try to change my gamertag, it shows me an error. Thanks for admin's review and wish you a happy life. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tony Ye hua, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Tony Ye hua
    Tony Ye hua Guest

更改玩家代号时,出现了错误

When I try to change my gamertag, it shows me an error.

Thanks for admin's review and wish you a happy life.

Cannot change Xbox Gamertag [​IMG]

:)

Tony Ye hua, Nov 4, 2021
  2. IanCeazar2006 Win User

Unwanted Gamertag changed

Also changing gamertag back to the previous one cannot be done because the gamertag was already tagged by the Xbox System as used and it cannot be used anymore.
  3. RezaRahimzadeh Win User

Xbox app doesnt work

You cannot change your gamertag on the Xbox app
  4. So Khalifa Win User

Help Changing my Gamertag

You Cannot Change Your Gamertag for free nor can staff change it, You have to pay a fee of $9.99 to change your gamertag. you can join xbox rewards to get free xbox money!
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

manage

You cannot change the xbox account associated to the email, but you can change your gamertag, is this your question?
  6. Original Colton Win User

Change of Gamertag

You cannot just request a free gamertag change. The support on the phone only change your gamertag for free since it was for privacy issues and/or your one and only free gamertag change.

So unfortunately you cannot just ask for a FNC.
Thema:

1. Cannot change Xbox Gamertag - Similar Threads - Cannot change Gamertag

2. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  3. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  4. I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is...: Title says it all. I am trying to change my Gamertag on Xbox but all I get is the error "App-MissingPrerequisites clrfszx5RaunACp9jYGCsE.0.1" It tells me to try again later but I have already...
  5. I cannot change my Xbox gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my Xbox gamertag.: [img] As you can see in the picture, even though I changed the country to Thailand already, it has an error like this. [img] 5de0c4a8-6bfd-4622-b19e-26fc6e7c912c
  6. Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error: I cannot change my xbox gamertag currently, i'm trying to change my gamertag for the first time here https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag even though the option is available, i'm stuck at the...
  7. I cannot change my gamertag for free, even though I have never changed it before

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my gamertag for free, even though I have never changed it before: Hello! I am trying to change my gamertag on xbox, and I have never done so before. It asks me to pay 9.99 to change it, even though on the website it says that the first change is free. How can I...
  8. I cannot change my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my gamertag: I cannot change my gamertag, it's say Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. App-InvalidOrderData xFfXrZ6CyDA61056BV0GMs.4 2023/09/09 04:52:36 UTC...
  9. Cannot Purchase Gamertag Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Purchase Gamertag Change: I cannot purchase the Gamertag change, this error keeps occurring please help. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Try that again Something happened on our...
  10. Cannot change son's gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change son's gamertag: I want to change my son's gamertag. I therefore logged into xbox.com with his Microsoft account credentials and attempted to change the gamertag in his profile. I selected a new name, which was...