Cannot change region !

Discus and support Cannot change region ! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone ! I had some problems with my xbox one, closing a downloaded game and sending me back on the main menu, so after a long waiting time and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tibas666, Jan 1, 2014.

1. tibas666
    tibas666 Guest

Cannot change region !

Hello everyone ! I had some problems with my xbox one, closing a downloaded game and sending me back on the main menu, so after a long waiting time and a long conversation with the technical support, the guy told me to reset the console pushing the menu
    button on the controller and the power button on the console and then change the region to USA (I live in canada) So great, I thought my issue was solved, but then I get to the setting page to change the region and the two only options I have are Canada and
    France. Is it normal ? How can my problem can be solved then ? Thanks a lot and Happy New Year !

:)

tibas666, Jan 1, 2014
  2. ivanlaikl
    ivanlaikl Guest
    Cannot change region

I also hit with the same issue and the support did not contact me for a week since I placed a reference number with them~!

My region did not support the XBL GOld to make things worse XS

ivanlaikl, Jan 1, 2014
  3. tzsiga
    tzsiga Guest
    Cannot change region

Dear MS support!

The problem: I cannot change my xbox account region.

Once I managed to change my region from hungary to usa. (By the confirmation email, it happened on 2013.01.18, so it's more than 3 months now!) Experiencing some drawbacks, I decided to move back my region where I live, so I want to set my region to hungary.

The corresponding webpage says nothing useful information, do not tells the real reason just fails.

It is very frustrating, please help me resolve this matter! Let me allow to migrate back my account!

I hope you can fix this in no time!

tzsiga, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

Cannot change region !

Every 6mos. U can change region. And best place to do. Is XBOX.com.

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 1, 2014
  5. tibas666
    tibas666 Guest
    ok but I have the console for like only a month now, you're telling me I must wait 5 months to get the issue fixed ?

tibas666, Jan 1, 2014
  6. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    I not the one made the rule. MS made it so u can do it every six mos.

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 2, 2014
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Jan 2, 2014
  8. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

Cannot change region !

Dift I tought it was long wait period.

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 4, 2014
  9. Jacyintha
    Jacyintha Guest
    Changing the region on the console shouldn't effect the region your profile is set to, so an account migration wouldn't really be relevant. It doesn't sound like you processed any sort of migration anyway. What happens if you select Canada as the region?

Jacyintha, Oct 31, 2018
  10. hakkepowny93 Win User

Cannot change region

I changed my region because i live in Belgium and when i download games, ( for instance, fable 3 ) it's automaticly in france. It's so frustrating. So i changed my region to the Nederlands. Problem is, I can't download fable becaus i'm not accually in the
    nederlands. And now i have to wait 3 mounths till I can change it back.

I'm angry now
  11. tzsiga Win User

Cannot change region

Same here. No real reason to prevent the change, and the first time it worked. Just want to roll back the thing how it was.
  12. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Cannot change region !

I not the one made the rule. MS made it so u can do it every six mos.
  13. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Cannot change region !

Every 6mos. U can change region. And best place to do. Is XBOX.com.
  14. WPAK Win User

Cannot change region

Hi there,

-

be sure to check the address details on your account at
    http://billing.microsoft.com
    they may need to match the country you are moving it to.

If that doesn't help, you might be better of contact Xbox Support they might be able to see what exactly is causing the error.

To contact Xbox Support please use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Cannot change region !

1. Cannot change region ! - Similar Threads - Cannot change region

2. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  3. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  4. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  5. How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...: How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find any setting for it as the internet searches...
  6. Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...: really strange as many accounts have above 12 characters? adbf22f4-f553-421f-b73b-1caacf7f96f3
  7. I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...: I also have a gamepass account that im being charged for and cant get into and have never even used it. Please help I have been locked out of my account for probably a year or more now but I'm...
  8. Cannot Change Minecraft Java Username.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Change Minecraft Java Username.: I am logged into the account associated with my minecraft account and whenever I go online to change my username or skin, I am not provided with the drop down menu. Instead it is asking me to buy...
  9. I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is...: Title says it all. I am trying to change my Gamertag on Xbox but all I get is the error "App-MissingPrerequisites clrfszx5RaunACp9jYGCsE.0.1" It tells me to try again later but I have already...
  10. Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass: I'm trying to sign up for XBOX game pass, but I can't change the country/region when doing so. I'm not in the US, and Game pass is available in Norway. The drop-down menu to change the...