Cannot change privacy settings

Discus and support Cannot change privacy settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I migrated my mojang account to the incorrect xbox account, I am aware I cannot change this but for some reason this account was put into my microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jackson Manes, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Cannot change privacy settings

I migrated my mojang account to the incorrect xbox account, I am aware I cannot change this but for some reason this account was put into my microsoft family. When I try to remove it with the organizer account however, it won't let me because I did not add the account to the family. I just want to be able to play Minecraft online. Please help.

:)

Jackson Manes, Feb 21, 2023
  2. Pogue McManus Win User

Cannot change privacy settings.

You can call Xbox Support 800-469-9269(US&CA) that will be the best way to get this matter fixed since they will be able to view your past issues and hack claim
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Jackson! We'll do our best to sort this out.

Just to confirm, are you already an adult or still minor?

If you can't change your account's privacy settings via https://account.xbox.com/Settings, that means that your account is still being recognized by the system as child. It must be added to a Microsoft family group because only the organizer or adult account can change a child's privacy settings.
  4. Francia J. Win User

cannot change privacy settings

Hi Tommy, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may mean that your account is a child account.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then ask the organizer account to sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot.

If there is no organizer, please ask your parents or guardians to add you as a member by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/family so they can manage it for you.

[​IMG]
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later in xbox

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Online access for family

Thema:

1. Cannot change privacy settings - Similar Threads - Cannot change privacy

2. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  3. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  4. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  5. How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...: How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find any setting for it as the internet searches...
  6. Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...: really strange as many accounts have above 12 characters? adbf22f4-f553-421f-b73b-1caacf7f96f3
  7. I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...: I also have a gamepass account that im being charged for and cant get into and have never even used it. Please help I have been locked out of my account for probably a year or more now but I'm...
  8. Cannot Change Minecraft Java Username.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Change Minecraft Java Username.: I am logged into the account associated with my minecraft account and whenever I go online to change my username or skin, I am not provided with the drop down menu. Instead it is asking me to buy...
  9. My account was hacked, changed password email everything, i want it back cannot hget any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked, changed password email everything, i want it back cannot hget any...: do you guys know where can i talk to an actual human being about this? 4ced2614-785f-4639-b971-21eba2a4cd2d
  10. I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is...: Title says it all. I am trying to change my Gamertag on Xbox but all I get is the error "App-MissingPrerequisites clrfszx5RaunACp9jYGCsE.0.1" It tells me to try again later but I have already...