Cannot change my region associated with my account and make purchases!!

Discus and support Cannot change my region associated with my account and make purchases!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi,wen i bought my xbox one i was in Uk and Had an Uk account then i moved to america and been going back and forth since. I changed the region on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mehrdadmiresmaiel, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Cannot change my region associated with my account and make purchases!!

Hi,wen i bought my xbox one i was in Uk and Had an Uk account then i moved to america and been going back and forth since. I changed the region on my xbox to united states and my personal info, billing info, and account info are all the united state region.
    And been buying games from that region the past couple of years with no problem. But recently i got a gift card to use on my series x and for some reason it says my gift card that i purchased (US gift card)is different region from my account!!wen i want to
    redeem the code in front of my email it says united kingdom!!it seems my account has reverted back to the uk account i think!! I have tried everything to make sure my account and console region is assosiated with my US region. But wen it comes to purchase
    and redeeming my code my account does not match the region as my gift cards!!

these are all the things i have done and checked please let me know if i have missed something

.My xbox region is set to united states and language and time zone and restarted the console, both my new xbox and my old xbox one x

. on the microsoft website on my account details personal info all my region is set to united states

. my billing info is my american address as my preffered billing info and address

:)

mehrdadmiresmaiel, Dec 14, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

Purchased 25 eur card not working.

Currency is limited to the country that it is used in. If your gamertag is set to England then you cannot use the currency card that you purchased in your country. You would actually need to change your region in order to make use of that currency.

support.xbox.com/.../change-region
  3. onyxishere Win User

Unable to use money from gift card

That would be the issue then. Because the currency is for Greece you cannot use it for UK purchases. Please migrate your gamertag to the same region you live in (Greece) to avoid purchasing and downloading issues.

support.xbox.com/.../change-region
  4. Allebas Win User

gifting a game in another region

5. Andy Price2 Win User

EA WRC

Xbox account region does match the region in which the game is available

purchased the EA WRC game digitally, can verify that the license is correctly associated with my Xbox account

does not explain why i can see the game in my library on xbox1 which is not compatible for xbox 1 so therefore i cannot download even to an external drive log in to account on my xbox X and game does not show in library so cannot even download
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Creating Payment and Billing Method

Thema:

Cannot change my region associated with my account and make purchases!!

1. Cannot change my region associated with my account and make purchases!! - Similar Threads - Cannot change region

2. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  3. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  4. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  5. How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...: How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find any setting for it as the internet searches...
  6. Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...: really strange as many accounts have above 12 characters? adbf22f4-f553-421f-b73b-1caacf7f96f3
  7. I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...: I also have a gamepass account that im being charged for and cant get into and have never even used it. Please help I have been locked out of my account for probably a year or more now but I'm...
  8. Cannot Change Minecraft Java Username.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Change Minecraft Java Username.: I am logged into the account associated with my minecraft account and whenever I go online to change my username or skin, I am not provided with the drop down menu. Instead it is asking me to buy...
  9. I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is...: Title says it all. I am trying to change my Gamertag on Xbox but all I get is the error "App-MissingPrerequisites clrfszx5RaunACp9jYGCsE.0.1" It tells me to try again later but I have already...
  10. Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass: I'm trying to sign up for XBOX game pass, but I can't change the country/region when doing so. I'm not in the US, and Game pass is available in Norway. The drop-down menu to change the...