Cannot change my gamertag, I would like to pay for a new one and it doesn’t work.

Discus and support Cannot change my gamertag, I would like to pay for a new one and it doesn’t work. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So today I was trying to change my gamertag and everythme I would click “change gamertag” it would say “sorry something went wrong” I would be paying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lucas Rinebolt, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Cannot change my gamertag, I would like to pay for a new one and it doesn’t work.

So today I was trying to change my gamertag and everythme I would click “change gamertag” it would say “sorry something went wrong” I would be paying for this one since I already used my free name change, but I cannot even get to the part where I pay for it. Please help Cannot change my gamertag, I would like to pay for a new one and it doesn’t work. :)

:)

Lucas Rinebolt, Mar 20, 2021
  2. GIGARAS Win User

Cannot change my gamertag, I would like to pay for a new one and it doesn’t work.

Me too .Its is bugged.U can see this in yt comment section where many users are complaining they cant change gamer tag.And idk .Me too cant change my free name .I hope it is fixed
  3. I n K oG n 1 T o Win User

Spelling of my Gamertag has changed??

Thanks but I know how to change my gamertag....

The point is, I created the gamertag "h1GhL1F3" about 5 years ago. (exactly with this spelling) and I want the correct spelling back. I would have changed it, but for 800 Points??? No way!

In my opinion it´s not ok that I have to pay 800 MS Points for a new one; it was not my mistake! I´m satisfied with my gamertag and would like to keep it, but the spelling.....

why has it changed??
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Merge Gamertags?

You cannot merge two profiles or gamertags together. You also cannot transfer anything from one account to another one.

The only way to have the gamertag to use with your main account would be to pay to change the gamertag twice.
  5. xTye Win User

gamertag change need help!

You will need to pay $9.99 for a new gamertag then. You cannot get a free change.
  6. xxMROSSxx Win User

Xbox Gamertag not working

I did this already and it doesn’t even work I changed my gamertag about a month ago and it still doesn’t pop up on my profile why......
Thema:

1. Cannot change my gamertag, I would like to pay for a new one and it doesn’t work. - Similar Threads - Cannot change gamertag

2. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  3. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  4. I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is...: Title says it all. I am trying to change my Gamertag on Xbox but all I get is the error "App-MissingPrerequisites clrfszx5RaunACp9jYGCsE.0.1" It tells me to try again later but I have already...
  5. I cannot change my Xbox gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my Xbox gamertag.: [img] As you can see in the picture, even though I changed the country to Thailand already, it has an error like this. [img] 5de0c4a8-6bfd-4622-b19e-26fc6e7c912c
  6. Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error: I cannot change my xbox gamertag currently, i'm trying to change my gamertag for the first time here https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag even though the option is available, i'm stuck at the...
  7. I cannot change my gamertag for free, even though I have never changed it before

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my gamertag for free, even though I have never changed it before: Hello! I am trying to change my gamertag on xbox, and I have never done so before. It asks me to pay 9.99 to change it, even though on the website it says that the first change is free. How can I...
  8. I cannot change my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my gamertag: I cannot change my gamertag, it's say Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. App-InvalidOrderData xFfXrZ6CyDA61056BV0GMs.4 2023/09/09 04:52:36 UTC...
  9. Cannot Purchase Gamertag Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Purchase Gamertag Change: I cannot purchase the Gamertag change, this error keeps occurring please help. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Try that again Something happened on our...
  10. Cannot change son's gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change son's gamertag: I want to change my son's gamertag. I therefore logged into xbox.com with his Microsoft account credentials and attempted to change the gamertag in his profile. I selected a new name, which was...