Cannot change home Xbox.

Discus and support Cannot change home Xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, so very recently I have been attempting to make my Xbox as "My home Xbox" for the past few days or so to no avail. I have tried resetting my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElvishOak, Oct 16, 2017.

1. ElvishOak
    ElvishOak Guest

Cannot change home Xbox.

Hello, so very recently I have been attempting to make my Xbox as "My home Xbox" for the past few days or so to no avail. I have tried resetting my Xbox multiple times but nothing seems to be working. I have even tried removing all other accounts to see
    if there would be any change, but still the same "Something went wrong when we tried to save your changes. Please make your changes again." Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

ElvishOak, Oct 16, 2017
  2. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    my home Xbox

Unfortunately Xbox users and Xbox Ambassadors cannot reset a home Xbox, and we cannot give you more changes, however you do get 1 additional change 12 months after you set a home Xbox, this applies every time you make a new Xbox One your Home Xbox,
    if need a change now, you will need to contact customer support and see if they can do this for you: Contact Us | Xbox Support

LegoNinja187, Oct 16, 2017
  3. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    Xbox home reset

Unfortunately Xbox users and Xbox Ambassadors cannot reset a home Xbox, and we cannot give you more changes, however you do get 1 additional change 12 months after you set a home Xbox, this applies every time you make a new Xbox One your Home Xbox,
    if need a change now, you will need to contact customer support and see if they can do this for you: Contact Us | Xbox Support

LegoNinja187, Oct 16, 2017
  4. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest

Cannot change home Xbox.

Have you swapped your Home setting a lot over the last year? The current allowance for Home changes is 5 per rolling 365 day period. If you have exceeded that, it is possible that is the cause of your error.

See this link for more information

MattyMidway, Oct 17, 2017
  5. MattyMidway Win User

Cannot change home Xbox.

Have you swapped your Home setting a lot over the last year? The current allowance for Home changes is 5 per rolling 365 day period. If you have exceeded that, it is possible that is the cause of your error.

See this link for more information
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Gameshare

if need a change now, you will need to contact customer support and see if they can do this for you: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  7. LegoNinja187 Win User

help please

if need a change now, you will need to contact customer support and see if they can do this for you: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  8. LegoNinja187 Win User

game sharing reset

9. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox home switch limit

Thema:

Cannot change home Xbox.

1. Cannot change home Xbox. - Similar Threads - Cannot change home

2. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  3. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  4. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  5. How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...: How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find any setting for it as the internet searches...
  6. Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...: really strange as many accounts have above 12 characters? adbf22f4-f553-421f-b73b-1caacf7f96f3
  7. I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...: I also have a gamepass account that im being charged for and cant get into and have never even used it. Please help I have been locked out of my account for probably a year or more now but I'm...
  8. Cannot Change Minecraft Java Username.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Change Minecraft Java Username.: I am logged into the account associated with my minecraft account and whenever I go online to change my username or skin, I am not provided with the drop down menu. Instead it is asking me to buy...
  9. My account was hacked, changed password email everything, i want it back cannot hget any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked, changed password email everything, i want it back cannot hget any...: do you guys know where can i talk to an actual human being about this? 4ced2614-785f-4639-b971-21eba2a4cd2d
  10. I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is...: Title says it all. I am trying to change my Gamertag on Xbox but all I get is the error "App-MissingPrerequisites clrfszx5RaunACp9jYGCsE.0.1" It tells me to try again later but I have already...