Cannot change home Xbox.

Discus and support Cannot change home Xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, so very recently I have been attempting to make my Xbox as "My home Xbox" for the past few days or so to no avail. I have tried resetting my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElvishOak, Oct 16, 2017.

1. ElvishOak
    ElvishOak Guest

Cannot change home Xbox.

Hello, so very recently I have been attempting to make my Xbox as "My home Xbox" for the past few days or so to no avail. I have tried resetting my Xbox multiple times but nothing seems to be working. I have even tried removing all other accounts to see
    if there would be any change, but still the same "Something went wrong when we tried to save your changes. Please make your changes again." Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

ElvishOak, Oct 16, 2017
  2. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    my home Xbox

Unfortunately Xbox users and Xbox Ambassadors cannot reset a home Xbox, and we cannot give you more changes, however you do get 1 additional change 12 months after you set a home Xbox, this applies every time you make a new Xbox One your Home Xbox,
    if need a change now, you will need to contact customer support and see if they can do this for you: Contact Us | Xbox Support

LegoNinja187, Oct 16, 2017
  3. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    Xbox home reset

Unfortunately Xbox users and Xbox Ambassadors cannot reset a home Xbox, and we cannot give you more changes, however you do get 1 additional change 12 months after you set a home Xbox, this applies every time you make a new Xbox One your Home Xbox,
    if need a change now, you will need to contact customer support and see if they can do this for you: Contact Us | Xbox Support

LegoNinja187, Oct 16, 2017
  4. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest

Cannot change home Xbox.

Have you swapped your Home setting a lot over the last year? The current allowance for Home changes is 5 per rolling 365 day period. If you have exceeded that, it is possible that is the cause of your error.

See this link for more information

MattyMidway, Oct 17, 2017
  5. MattyMidway Win User

Cannot change home Xbox.

Have you swapped your Home setting a lot over the last year? The current allowance for Home changes is 5 per rolling 365 day period. If you have exceeded that, it is possible that is the cause of your error.

See this link for more information
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Gameshare

if need a change now, you will need to contact customer support and see if they can do this for you: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  7. LegoNinja187 Win User

help please

if need a change now, you will need to contact customer support and see if they can do this for you: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  8. LegoNinja187 Win User

game sharing reset

9. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox home switch limit

Thema:

Cannot change home Xbox.

1. Cannot change home Xbox. - Similar Threads - Cannot change home

2. Email for Xbox account cannot be changed. Has anybody had this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email for Xbox account cannot be changed. Has anybody had this issue?: I have tried to change a now invalid email on my Xbox account. I have followed all the instructions but I get a message stating email already in use. Yes it is, by me. My Microsoft and Office 365...
  3. Cannot change gametag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change gametag: I have followed all the links online to change my gamertag. However after choosing new gametag and verified it is available the option to "claim it" is not there but "change gamertag". Prompted...
  4. Your home xbox settings cannot be changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your home xbox settings cannot be changed: so i've had this old xbox one for a while and i could never figure out how to transfer the games from the old xbox to the new one. until i heard about game sharing. i have two accounts (new)...
  5. Your home xbox setting cannot be changes until we connect to the service?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your home xbox setting cannot be changes until we connect to the service?: I'm having a trouble with putting my sons account as my home xbox, it says that your home xbox settings cannot be change until we connect to the service. I'm connected to xbox live, and i have...
  6. your home xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to the service

in XBoX on Consoles
    your home xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to the service: I can't put any profile as the main one on my Xbox, when I try this appears: your home xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to the service. Does anyone know what I can do? Sorry for my...
  7. My home Xbox - cannot save changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home Xbox - cannot save changes: I tried to get help on Xbox support chat, and did not get a proper solution. I purchased an Xbox One. On Christmas eve I added my old @hotmail.com account (more than 15 years old). I have never...
  8. Cannot change my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change my home xbox: I am trying to change my home xbox one back to my home console, however I am getting an error message stating that I can only change my home xbox 3 times in one year. I have only changed it once...
  9. Your home Xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to the service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your home Xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to the service: Hi, For the last two days, I have been trying to access Fifa 15 on my Xbox One but I always get the same message "For this game you need to be online. If you are on this Xbox regularly, make it...
  10. your home xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to the service

in XBoX on Consoles
    your home xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to the service: i set my friends account as my home account so i could license transfer back ops 3 off of him and it was working fine for like 5 days but now all of a sudden when i try to run it it say i dont...