Cannot change gamertag.

Discus and support Cannot change gamertag. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to change my GT I always get an error saying the services are not available. I've been trying to change it since Christmas.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zldMai, Jan 4, 2014.

1. zldMai
    zldMai Guest

Cannot change gamertag.

When I try to change my GT I always get an error saying the services are not available. I've been trying to change it since Christmas.

:)

zldMai, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Change of Gamertag

You cannot just request a free gamertag change. The support on the phone only change your gamertag for free since it was for privacy issues and/or your one and only free gamertag change.

So unfortunately you cannot just ask for a FNC.

Original Colton, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Cannot Change gamertag

Im having the exact same problem :/

PintsizedGuide5, Jan 4, 2014
  4. zldMai
    zldMai Guest

Cannot change gamertag.

UPDATE: I searched my error code everywhere but could not find ANYTHING.

Here is a screenshot of my error:
    http://prntscr.com/2ipi18

zldMai, Jan 12, 2014
  5. TMX boxburn
    TMX boxburn Guest
    Hey VSN! If you look up your error code "8013AB07" on the following link it explains the error code. I shall also quote the page for you:

[quote user="Error Code Look-Up"]There aren’t enough funds in your account, possibly because of estimated tax. Add funds to your Microsoft account or use a different payment option.

To resolve this problem, you’ll either need to add more funds to your account with an Xbox gift card, or add a new payment instrument such as a credit card to your account. If you wish, you can split the payment between your credit card and your remaining
    balance in your account.

For more information, see Add a payment option to your Xbox Live account.[/quote]

Link -
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup

TMX boxburn, Jan 12, 2014
  6. zldMai
    zldMai Guest
    Thanks! I have the funds added but not enough cash on the credit card. I need to check if splitting it will help. Thank you in advance if it works!

zldMai, Jan 24, 2014
  7. zldMai
    zldMai Guest
    When I tried to do everything suggested (I couldn't do ALL of it because of my shortage of money) it still did not work.

zldMai, Jan 24, 2014
  8. Cannot change gamertag.

You need to pay the full amount plus applicable taxes. There's no way around it.

VisageOfAnAngel, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Original Colton Win User

Change of Gamertag

You cannot just request a free gamertag change. The support on the phone only change your gamertag for free since it was for privacy issues and/or your one and only free gamertag change.

So unfortunately you cannot just ask for a FNC.
  10. Biohazzard1997 Win User

How to use a used gamertag?

If the Gamertag is already occupied, it cannot be passed on unless the other owner of the Gamertag changes it and gives you the opportunity to change it.
  11. MakeMeACoffee Win User

Gamertag change and subsequent availability

well one gamertag was changed yesterday, and today i cannot change a second tag to the old (unused) gamertag
  12. Lillithvain Win User

gamertaghelp

Not possible. You can pay 10 dollars to change POGBait to a different gamertag but you cannot change your gamertag to an existing gamertag even if you OWN that gamertag.
  13. Indians-401F44AB-970 Win User

Cannot change gamertag..

Since when is the name of a forum a crime? Exactly. These weren't specific names of the programs dummy. Exactly. Either help out or hop off the thread. Wait if what I'm talking about is fraud, then how come no one is doing anything about it? Touche! Amatuers..
Thema:

Cannot change gamertag.

1. Cannot change gamertag. - Similar Threads - Cannot change gamertag

2. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  3. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  4. I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is...: Title says it all. I am trying to change my Gamertag on Xbox but all I get is the error "App-MissingPrerequisites clrfszx5RaunACp9jYGCsE.0.1" It tells me to try again later but I have already...
  5. I cannot change my Xbox gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my Xbox gamertag.: [img] As you can see in the picture, even though I changed the country to Thailand already, it has an error like this. [img] 5de0c4a8-6bfd-4622-b19e-26fc6e7c912c
  6. Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error: I cannot change my xbox gamertag currently, i'm trying to change my gamertag for the first time here https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag even though the option is available, i'm stuck at the...
  7. I cannot change my gamertag for free, even though I have never changed it before

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my gamertag for free, even though I have never changed it before: Hello! I am trying to change my gamertag on xbox, and I have never done so before. It asks me to pay 9.99 to change it, even though on the website it says that the first change is free. How can I...
  8. I cannot change my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my gamertag: I cannot change my gamertag, it's say Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. App-InvalidOrderData xFfXrZ6CyDA61056BV0GMs.4 2023/09/09 04:52:36 UTC...
  9. Cannot Purchase Gamertag Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Purchase Gamertag Change: I cannot purchase the Gamertag change, this error keeps occurring please help. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Try that again Something happened on our...
  10. Cannot change son's gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change son's gamertag: I want to change my son's gamertag. I therefore logged into xbox.com with his Microsoft account credentials and attempted to change the gamertag in his profile. I selected a new name, which was...