Cannot change Gamertag on Xbox 360

Discus and support Cannot change Gamertag on Xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i changed my gamertag earlier this year on the Xbox 360 and everything was completely fine. But now when i attempt to change my gamertag it gives me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Juhrassic, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Juhrassic
    Juhrassic Guest

So i changed my gamertag earlier this year on the Xbox 360 and everything was completely fine. But now when i attempt to change my gamertag it gives me 2 error codes: 8015000A and 80154303. Also to mention when i did click "change gamertag" and one of these error messages shows up it still charges me for it even though my gamertag does not change. I have also tried to change it on a completely different xbox 360 and the same error messages appear. I have also tried to change the gamertag on my friends account since he can still get a free name change and the same error messages still show. Have the Xbox 360 gamertag services gone down? Is there anything to do to bypass these error messages?

:)

Juhrassic, Nov 5, 2021
  2. The Resistance Win User

Moved country but can't change a account settings

You cannot change the country that your Gamertag was entered when you went through the creation process. For example, you cannot change from the UK Dashboard that has UK content etc to the New Zealand dashboard with a Gamertag. Your gamertag will remain
    as it was in the UK.

You can sign into Passport.net and go into the Account Management and change your Local to New Zealand. However like I have mentioned above, everything on your XBOX 360 and the Xbox LIVE Dashboard will remain the UK.
  3. Juhrassic Win User

Hi L4c3rd4, I tried changing it on my Series X and Online using a browser but since i want the name "" in my gamertag, it is somehow classed as inappropriate
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Juhrassic, how are you today? Hope you're well.

It might have some outage with the 360 services as well.

But should warn you, if you change your gamertag this year, the next change will be charged, indeed. :/

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Try to change via website.
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

I see. If Microsoft classified as inappropriate, you will not be able to use this gamertag mate. I'm so sorry, What you could do is trying to mix up the letters and numbers, example, like I did, to see if this works. :)
  6. Ryan Parmelee Win User

How would I switch a Gamertag between accounts if it's over twelve characters in length?

to add to the above, you cannot go over the new limit, support cannot help either.
    If you change the Gamertag on an Xbox 360 can you get past the new character limit?
Thema:

1. Cannot change Gamertag on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Cannot change Gamertag

2. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  3. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  4. I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is...: Title says it all. I am trying to change my Gamertag on Xbox but all I get is the error "App-MissingPrerequisites clrfszx5RaunACp9jYGCsE.0.1" It tells me to try again later but I have already...
  5. I cannot change my Xbox gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my Xbox gamertag.: [img] As you can see in the picture, even though I changed the country to Thailand already, it has an error like this. [img] 5de0c4a8-6bfd-4622-b19e-26fc6e7c912c
  6. Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error: I cannot change my xbox gamertag currently, i'm trying to change my gamertag for the first time here https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag even though the option is available, i'm stuck at the...
  7. I cannot change my gamertag for free, even though I have never changed it before

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my gamertag for free, even though I have never changed it before: Hello! I am trying to change my gamertag on xbox, and I have never done so before. It asks me to pay 9.99 to change it, even though on the website it says that the first change is free. How can I...
  8. I cannot change my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my gamertag: I cannot change my gamertag, it's say Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. App-InvalidOrderData xFfXrZ6CyDA61056BV0GMs.4 2023/09/09 04:52:36 UTC...
  9. Cannot Purchase Gamertag Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Purchase Gamertag Change: I cannot purchase the Gamertag change, this error keeps occurring please help. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Try that again Something happened on our...
  10. Cannot change son's gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot change son's gamertag: I want to change my son's gamertag. I therefore logged into xbox.com with his Microsoft account credentials and attempted to change the gamertag in his profile. I selected a new name, which was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox error code 80154303