Cannot cancel Xbox Pass subscription which is on account I cannot log in into.

Discus and support Cannot cancel Xbox Pass subscription which is on account I cannot log in into. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I am having problems with canceling Xbox Pass subscriptions, and I got recently billed for it. Before you post generic response with steps how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jakub Górz, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Jakub Górz
    Jakub Górz Guest

Hello,

I am having problems with canceling Xbox Pass subscriptions, and I got recently billed for it. Before you post generic response with steps how to cancel Microsoft subscriptions read the rest of my post please.

I tried to cancel it on my Microsoft account but it says I don't have any subscriptions. I thought it got cancelled somehow, yet I got billed recently for it, even though I was unable to locate the subscription on my account. I am an university student and
    I got my Windows 10 license from my university. I've got my Windows account linked to it, and looks like Xbox pass subscription is on that second account. The problem is I cannot login to this account on myaccount.microsoft.com ('the account doesn't exist').
    I tried logging in on xbox website and got the message on the picture below. Only support available that deals with canceling subscriptions is a bot which didn't serve my problem, I would like to cancel this subscription and get a refund.

Cannot cancel Xbox Pass subscription which is on account I cannot log in into. [​IMG]

:)

Jakub Górz, Nov 22, 2020
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Cancellation Dilemma: Lost Email Access for Xbox Game Pass Subscription – Urgently Seeking Assistance to End Payments

If you cannot log in to your account to manage your subscription, then the only option is to have your financial institution cancel payments to Microsoft. Changes to your account cannot be made without being able to log in to it.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

When you purchased the promotional price, anything you had on your account was converted to Ultimate Game Pass (that is stated in the promotion) and cannot be converted back. So by confirming your purchase for the promotion, you agreed to that. Cancelling
    the subscription would cancel your Ultimate Game Pass which included the now converted gold. You would have to purchase a new subscription.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Delete Xbox account

5. Zodiac R4X Win User

annulation abonnement xbox game pass ultimate

To cancel your Xbox Game Pass subscription, you must log into the Xbox.com account and go to the My Account section, then Services and Subscriptions. There is no commitment for the Xbox Game Pass and so it can be canceled at any time.
  6. Shrk1990 Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate

Hey there,

Unfortunately, a bill that is past due cannot be canceled until the amount due is paid in full. You'd need to
    log in to your Microsoft Account and select the Services and Subscriptions section to pay off the amount, then cancel the subscription.
Thema:

1. Cannot cancel Xbox Pass subscription which is on account I cannot log in into. - Similar Threads - Cannot cancel Pass

2. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  3. Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?: i try to pre-install Payday 3, and the download show error at 7% so i try to redownload it. but when i try to redownload it, it start at 7% and stuck at 0 b/s and cannot be canceled. i already try...
  4. Xbox Game pass download stuck and cannot be cancelled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass download stuck and cannot be cancelled: I was trying to download Darkest Dungeon PC on gamepass and its been stuck since yesterday at 1%, 0B/s download. When I try cancelling it that also gets stuck and never stops it. I have tried...
  5. cannot cancel, pause or install game on xbox app on pc (game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot cancel, pause or install game on xbox app on pc (game pass): I try to install darkest dungeon but it stuck at 1% and didn't move at all ( leave it for half a day but nothing happen just stuck at 1% 0 B/S) after that I try to cancel the download, then it...
  6. cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing!: Any help appreciated. I would like to cancel Game pass ultimate (i am on the pc) i go through normal cancelling channels but at the actual bit of cancelling i get a "something went wrong error,...
  7. Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account: Hi there, So I just recently got a new xbox because the one I was using belonged to a friend. Unfortunately, I purchased Ultimate Pass becaus it was a dollar for month one and then when I stopped...
  8. Cannot cancel Game Pass Subscription, cannot add new Gold Membership, cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot cancel Game Pass Subscription, cannot add new Gold Membership, cannot connect to...: I feel like my XBox Live subscription is stuck in purgatory, no support avenues have led to any help, and I think manual intervention is needed. I tried to cancel my Game Pass Ultimate...
  9. Cannot cancel game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot cancel game pass: I have recently bought a 12 months xbox live gold gift card, but on putting the code in it says that it will be converted into 4 months of game pass. I tried to cancel my expired game pass, but...
  10. I literally cannot cancel Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I literally cannot cancel Xbox Game Pass: When trying to cancel my subscription, I realized there is no way to cancel it. Everything shows me a cancel subscription button, but there is nothing there for me. I tried to manage. I tried...