Cannot cancel my subscription to MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GO

Discus and support Cannot cancel my subscription to MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GO in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have tried to cancel my subscription to Xbox live. I keep getting billed from MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GO on my credit card. When I go to my account, this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rick Schlueter, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Cannot cancel my subscription to MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GO

I have tried to cancel my subscription to Xbox live. I keep getting billed from MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GO on my credit card. When I go to my account, this subscription does not show up, only that I cancelled in 2021, so no way to cancel it. How do I successfully cancel it?

I have tried having a representative call me, but every time they call, the call fails.

:)

Rick Schlueter, Nov 8, 2022
  2. Chris21ce Win User

please,please,please heeeeelp me

You can cancel it but once you do that you wont be able to go on live again until you purchase another month/year membership of xbox live again!

To immediately cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership, please contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information at the bottom of this page

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription
    . From the contact us page, use the Call Support option. You cannot cancel your account through chat or email!
  3. medium bloke Win User

delete

I assume you mean delete your Xbox LIVE account? Unfortunately you cannot delete an account. It doesn't look like your account you're posting this on is Gold, so if you want to cancel another Gold subscription, you can go here:support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

I hope that's what you mean! Good luck! :3
  4. xbox360italy Win User

Cannot cancel Subscription

Hello

Your Microsoft account name

If you can’t remember the name (email address) of the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox Live account, see Find your Microsoft
    account

Your Microsoft account password

If you can’t remember your Microsoft account password, you can reset your password online. In a browser, go to Reset your password and enter the email address for your Microsoft account.
    You will be given different options to have a password reset link sent to you.

If you can’t reset your Microsoft account password by using the reset options provided, you can recover access to your Microsoft account by completing an online account recovery form. To do this, go to Recover
    your Microsoft account
    and follow the steps to complete the form to recover your account.

For additional information about resetting or recovering your Microsoft account password, see Microsoft account password forgotten.
  5. Surly Yerby Win User

cannot cancel subscription

Try clicking "My account" at the top right of this page -- in the middle there will be your Xbox Live subscription info and underneath is a green button that says "Manage" -- you should be able to modify your subscription there.
  6. medium bloke Win User

Please help with the removal of the account.

Unfortunately, you cannot delete an account completely. You can just stop using it, but it won't be deleted. From the looks of it, you're not an Xbox LIVE Gold Member, so you won't need to cancel a subscription, but if you need to cancel a subscription to
    another account, you can visit this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription
Thema:

Cannot cancel my subscription to MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GO

1. Cannot cancel my subscription to MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GO - Similar Threads - Cannot cancel subscription

2. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  3. Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?: i try to pre-install Payday 3, and the download show error at 7% so i try to redownload it. but when i try to redownload it, it start at 7% and stuck at 0 b/s and cannot be canceled. i already try...
  4. xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation: I was attempting to download a game, Wolfenstein: the new order, when my PC crashed, causing me to use a system restore point. after windows was restored I turned on the xbox app to restart the...
  5. I cannot cancel my XBOX subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot cancel my XBOX subscription: Hi. I'm trying to cancel my XBOX subscription. When I go to my accounts page and click on "Manage" I get this error: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing...
  6. Tried to install Stardew Valley, download is stuck at 2%, cannot resume or cancel, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to install Stardew Valley, download is stuck at 2%, cannot resume or cancel, and...: I dont know what to do anymore. Yes i have restarted. I have terminated and repaired. At my installation queue, it perpetually says it is checking for updates. My computer was just updated and...
  7. Ori and the Will of the Wisps stuck at 0%, cannot cancel.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps stuck at 0%, cannot cancel.: I am on PC, windows 11, using the Xbox app with Gamepass Ultimate. For a while I've had an issue where three game did not install correctly, Will of the Wisps, Psychonauts 2, and Dead Cells. The...
  8. xbox app on PC - Cannot install or uninstall games or cancel them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app on PC - Cannot install or uninstall games or cancel them: ive tried installing windwos 11 and going back to windows 10 now back to windows 11 reset and repairing the xbox app getx-apppackage removing gaming services xbox insider hub all this and i...
  9. Xbox Game pass download stuck and cannot be cancelled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass download stuck and cannot be cancelled: I was trying to download Darkest Dungeon PC on gamepass and its been stuck since yesterday at 1%, 0B/s download. When I try cancelling it that also gets stuck and never stops it. I have tried...
  10. Cannot resume or cancel download (Xbox Gamepass PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot resume or cancel download (Xbox Gamepass PC): Trying to download Just Cause 4: Reloaded. Noticed it was stuck at 0% when trying to resume or cancel the installation it would be stuck in the queue or perpetually canceling. Already tried most...