cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing!

Discus and support cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any help appreciated. I would like to cancel Game pass ultimate (i am on the pc) i go through normal cancelling channels but at the actual bit of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stuworth, Sep 7, 2021.

1. stuworth
    stuworth Guest

cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing!

Any help appreciated.

I would like to cancel Game pass ultimate (i am on the pc)

i go through normal cancelling channels but at the actual bit of cancelling i get a "something went wrong error, try again", this has been going on for over a week.

I try to get a call back support but i get a something went wrong error at the point of taking my number.

I have tried various browsers on various PC's.

I have tried removing my payment details but it will not let me as it is tied to the ongoing subscription.

I have tried contacting support by phone myself but they hang up on me...(i presume there is a problem with my account thats a bit of a pain).

HEEELLLPPP!

:)

stuworth, Sep 7, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @stuworth! I hope that you are doing well today!

Would you please try the link below. You will be connected directly to a live agent. They should be able to assist you with cancelling your subscription.

Contact us - Microsoft Support
  3. Smwutches Win User

Accidentally Canceled Xbox Live

You would have to try contact support to see if there is anything they can do. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

The 1$ promotion is for Game Pass Ultimate which includes Gold, Game Pass for Xbox, and Game Pass for PC. Since Ultimate includes all of those, your gold was automatically cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate when you made the purchase. So cancelling Ultimate
    cancels everything.
  4. Smwutches Win User

game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?

Since Ultimate includes gold, game pass for consoles, and game pass for pc, anything you already have on your account is cancelled and converted to ultimate when you upgrade. By completing the purchase for ultimate, you agreed to that and cancelling ultimate
    would cancel anything that was converted. You will have to purchase game pass for PC again if you want it again.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Question on Xbox gamepass / gold / gamepass ult / pc gamepass

Please also keep in mind, that if you cancel your game pass ultimate it will also cancel gold and the game pass subscription aswell in that moment you cancel your ultimate subscription.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

I have only PC Game Pass instead of Xbox Ultimate Game Pass for 3 months.

You can cancel your PC Game Pass subscription and subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate right now, I'm just not sure if you will be able to get the "trial" period for a low price on Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. cannot cancel game pass ultimate on pc...keep getting errors and support failing! - Similar Threads - cannot cancel game

2. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  3. xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation: I was attempting to download a game, Wolfenstein: the new order, when my PC crashed, causing me to use a system restore point. after windows was restored I turned on the xbox app to restart the...
  4. xbox app on PC - Cannot install or uninstall games or cancel them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app on PC - Cannot install or uninstall games or cancel them: ive tried installing windwos 11 and going back to windows 10 now back to windows 11 reset and repairing the xbox app getx-apppackage removing gaming services xbox insider hub all this and i...
  5. Xbox Game pass download stuck and cannot be cancelled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass download stuck and cannot be cancelled: I was trying to download Darkest Dungeon PC on gamepass and its been stuck since yesterday at 1%, 0B/s download. When I try cancelling it that also gets stuck and never stops it. I have tried...
  6. cannot cancel, pause or install game on xbox app on pc (game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot cancel, pause or install game on xbox app on pc (game pass): I try to install darkest dungeon but it stuck at 1% and didn't move at all ( leave it for half a day but nothing happen just stuck at 1% 0 B/S) after that I try to cancel the download, then it...
  7. Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account: Hi there, So I just recently got a new xbox because the one I was using belonged to a friend. Unfortunately, I purchased Ultimate Pass becaus it was a dollar for month one and then when I stopped...
  8. Cannot cancel Game Pass Subscription, cannot add new Gold Membership, cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot cancel Game Pass Subscription, cannot add new Gold Membership, cannot connect to...: I feel like my XBox Live subscription is stuck in purgatory, no support avenues have led to any help, and I think manual intervention is needed. I tried to cancel my Game Pass Ultimate...
  9. Cannot cancel game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot cancel game pass: I have recently bought a 12 months xbox live gold gift card, but on putting the code in it says that it will be converted into 4 months of game pass. I tried to cancel my expired game pass, but...
  10. I literally cannot cancel Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I literally cannot cancel Xbox Game Pass: When trying to cancel my subscription, I realized there is no way to cancel it. Everything shows me a cancel subscription button, but there is nothing there for me. I tried to manage. I tried...