Cannot buy Minecraft Realm Plus - Bedrock from PC [Store Connection Lost]

Discus and support Cannot buy Minecraft Realm Plus - Bedrock from PC [Store Connection Lost] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It has been four years since others have had this issue. Why is there no fix yet? My friend has tried to buy a Minecraft Realms Plus server from his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidToxic, Dec 4, 2022.

1. DavidToxic
    DavidToxic Guest

It has been four years since others have had this issue. Why is there no fix yet?
    My friend has tried to buy a Minecraft Realms Plus server from his Windows 10 and I tried on Windows 11. Why does it just say "Store Connection Lost". You'd think Mojang or Microsoft would want people to pay for realms and that this issue would have been fixed years ago. Has anyone at all found a fix or work around? I read elsewhere to purchase it straight from the Microsoft store but we couldn't find out how to do that.

My friend has already given up and is just going to get a Java realm meaning half our friends cannot play. That kind of sucks, but if they don't want to fix it, there isn't much we can do. Has anyone at all figured out a way to bypass the broken store?

:)

DavidToxic, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Davidtoxic

I understand that you need help with Minecraft , however they have a dedicated support if you’re experiencing this only inside this game

You can report the problem to them here:
    https://bugs.mojang.com/

Or here:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

In case you need to know when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft or the game developer please check this article
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. HotCakeX Win User

minecraft server

Hi,

on this page it says:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034670172-Minecraft-Realms-Plus-and-Minecraft-Realms-Java-Edition-FAQs-

I'M PLAYING ON WINDOWS 10. WHICH VERSION DO I NEED?

You’ll need your subscription purchase to match the
    version of the game you are playing. For example, if you bought Minecraft from the Windows 10 store, you'll need to buy Realms Plus for Minecraft.

Now make sure you have installed Minecraft on your PC, then go here:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms-plus/

and click on "Get Realms Plus" at the top-right of the page.
  4. BMcC2005 Win User

My minecraft realms plus subscription is glitched

no cause i have realms plus on minecraft bedrock edition no java edition
  5. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft

Hi SteevenUnciano

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Purple Realm

Hi DianeMcAdams! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus are subscription-based services that let you play Minecraft online with friends and family on your own personal server and, depending on the service, give you access to a catalog of Minecraft content, including skins, worlds, and resource packs. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms or Realms Plus with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles, Xbox consoles, and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), a separate Minecraft Realms subscription service is available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ on the Minecraft website.

https://minecraft.net/realms/faq/
Thema:

1. Cannot buy Minecraft Realm Plus - Bedrock from PC [Store Connection Lost] - Similar Threads - Cannot buy Minecraft

2. I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for...: I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for 1999 TL. However I can buy items in game for 150 TL. What can be the problem?...
  3. Cannot buy Minecraft Java for son's new account - says Already Owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Minecraft Java for son's new account - says Already Owned: I'm trying to set up Minecraft for my youngest on a laptop which already has it installed and has been used by other people. I created a new MS account for him which is a family one. When I...
  4. I cannot buy a minecraft realm. - Realms requires Minecraft: Java Edition to play. So get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot buy a minecraft realm. - Realms requires Minecraft: Java Edition to play. So get...: I migrated TWO accounts when it was needed years ago. I bought both of my accounts through mojang. Now when i try to buy a realm i am met with this: Realms requires Minecraft: Java Edition to...
  5. Cannot buy Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Minecraft: Me and my buddies are having issues with buying Minecraft. We live in Maldives. First we got an error message that said something like "store location and payment method should be the same" when...
  6. Cannot buy realms on Minecraft ps4 because of "how your microsoft account set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy realms on Minecraft ps4 because of "how your microsoft account set up": I want to buy a realm so I can play my main world on my Switch when I'm not at home. However I can't even buy the realm in the first place because of how my "microsoft account is set up. please...
  7. Cannot buy Minecraft from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy Minecraft from Microsoft Store: I cannot buy minecraft because it keeps asking for an international card. 8aa62e09-5db9-4919-ac25-48d5d276c9ed
  8. minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins: "we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection?" everything else works, but trying to join realms trial, or to buy minecoins, i get that message. (same error...
  9. Cannot buy minecraft realm or buy minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy minecraft realm or buy minecoins: I am wondering if anyone can help me. I am currently trying to buy a realm on minecraft using the xbox one. Everytime i try to do so it says something went wrong, maybe check your internet...
  10. Cannot Buy Packs on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Buy Packs on Minecraft: Hi There, I've just downloaded Minecraft on Xbox One without any problem but when I go to purchase something it goes back the game home screen. Can anyone advise please. Thanks, D...