cannot apply to be ambassador

Discus and support cannot apply to be ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello.i have 1.560 I passd it from 4 days it still says that.X you must have 1.500 or more to join this specialization.any post will help thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rockfire25, Jun 22, 2015.

1. rockfire25
    rockfire25 Guest

hello.i have 1.560 I passd it from 4 days it still says that.X you must have 1.500 or more to join this specialization.any post will help thanks

:)

rockfire25, Jun 22, 2015
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Apply to be an Ambassador

The site is down at the moment.All i can suggest is check back every so often to see if it's back up.

Daft Badger, Jun 22, 2015
  3. MaverickXS
    MaverickXS Guest
    Apply to be an Ambassador

Sigh, this seems to still be unresolved.

MaverickXS, Jun 22, 2015
  4. cannot apply to be ambassador

Hi there, did you only just earn the required GS? It can sometimes take up to 48hs to register so try again later.

If the problem persist, you might be better off posting here:
    forums.xbox.com/.../5204.aspx

DigitalAssassin, Jun 22, 2015
  5. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Keep trying it's bound to sync up eventually. unless your account has some suspensions and isn't in good standing

RippenHarra, Jun 22, 2015
  6. rockfire25
    rockfire25 Guest
    No I have all the thing to become ambassador but it said that anyhelp

rockfire25, Jun 22, 2015
  7. Since you're such a new user to Xbox Live I would ask why you want to join the Ambassadors?

Do you think you have the required knowledge of Xbox hardware and services to be able to help people with their issues or are you just joining to try and get some easy rewards?

NonSportsGirl, Jun 22, 2015
  8. rockfire25
    rockfire25 Guest

I'm from

April I had Xbox live and I'm very good at those thing hardware and software

rockfire25, Jun 22, 2015
  9. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Well, by your 3 posts thus far in this thread, I can see you'll be a great asset to the ambassador program.

Eggnogga, Jun 23, 2015
  10. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest
    Is that all you need to be an ambassador? Kind of explains why 80% of ambassadors don't seem to know the slightest thing about xbox.

Before I get jumped on, I'm talking about the ones that come here for the first time and ask questions about the Xbox that even my mother would know.

Goatsnatcher, Jun 23, 2015
  11. Wow we so need another minecraft playing ambassador kid

DrGreenThumb NZ, Jun 23, 2015
  12. Randver
    Randver Guest
    Xbox Ambassadors are supposed to be knowledgeable and help people? I thought they were the rude, insulting, stereotypical fanboys that were simply here to add comic relief to the forums. You learn something new everyday.

Randver, Jun 23, 2015
  13. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest

From your posts seems you're an "ambassador",too.

Tzar of kaos, Jun 23, 2015
  14. Randver
    Randver Guest
    @Tzar

Really? I think most people here will agree that although they may not agree with my views on the Xbox that I'm definitely not rude or insulting.

Randver, Jun 23, 2015
  15. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    It should be a minimum of 15000 GS to become eligible to even apply to become ambassador

kingvas78, Jun 23, 2015
Thema:

1. cannot apply to be ambassador - Similar Threads - cannot apply ambassador

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  6. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  7. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  8. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  9. Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program .

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program .: Hello , so I want to apply for minecraft partner program , however it says the round is closed . I understand that all i can do is to wait for the next round , but anyone ever had experience in...
  10. Xbox one keeps applying updating and cannot sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps applying updating and cannot sign in: Whenever I boot the system, it applies update upto 98% after which the normal menu screen show. Also whenever I try to add new account, it loads for a while and again shows add new account. I...