Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program .

Discus and support Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program . in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello , so I want to apply for minecraft partner program , however it says the round is closed . I understand that all i can do is to wait for the next... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by uebeasd, Jul 25, 2023.

  1. uebeasd
    uebeasd Guest

    Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program .


    Hello , so I want to apply for minecraft partner program , however it says the round is closed . I understand that all i can do is to wait for the next round , but anyone ever had experience in this before that can answer me how long it will take , just curious , thanks !
    Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program . [​IMG]


    :)
     
    uebeasd, Jul 25, 2023
    #1
  2. Janet_C Win User

    Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program .

    Hello!

    I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

    Unfortunately it is not possible to know a specific date, but you can register on the Minecraft website to be notified by email when the next round is open. You can register through this website:

    https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/partner



    Best regards.
  3. مصطفى بهاء Win User

    Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program .

    Yes I like you, I'm send my application from more than 6 months and minecraft(Microsoft) didn't send any thing

    I still wait and see the application one time in month but no change
  4. Pv_gAmerp Win User

    Apply to the Minecraft partner program


    [​IMG]


    Έκανα αίτηση για το πρόγραμμα συνεργατών Minecraft και σε λίγες μέρες για να ελέγξω αν είχα γίνει δεκτός έκανα αίτηση για το πρόγραμμα συνεργατών Minecraft και σε λίγες μέρες όταν έλεγξα αν είχα γίνει αποδεκτός, έλαβα αυτό το σφάλμα.
    Ok I don't know
  5. SammyVS Win User

    Apply to the Minecraft partner program

  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    In the past months, I have published my application, and it is still under review

    I’m sorry, but no one from the Minecraft team, particularly no one from the partner program reads this forum. You need to contact Minecraft support about this, like Forza, flight, simulator, call of duty, and other games they run their own dedicated support.

    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360058530652-Becoming-a-Minecraft-Marketplace-Partner
Thema:

Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program .

Loading...
  1. Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program . - Similar Threads - Cannot apply minecraft

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by...
  9. Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead: While in a Discord call, my buddy started streaming from his PC to the Discord call. The Discord channel is a Custom Temporary VC that will auto delete once all members leave it. I am on Xbox...
  10. Xbox one keeps applying updating and cannot sign in

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps applying updating and cannot sign in: Whenever I boot the system, it applies update upto 98% after which the normal menu screen show. Also whenever I try to add new account, it loads for a while and again shows add new account. I...