Cannot apply for a review.

Discus and support Cannot apply for a review. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have been temporarily banned from Xbox and I thought I would apply for a review to get my side of the story across just incase I could be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yerzo2000, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Yerzo2000
    Yerzo2000 Guest

So I have been temporarily banned from Xbox and I thought I would apply for a review to get my side of the story across just incase I could be un-banned. So I have gone onto the Xbox enforcement webpage and did the questionnaire required to apply for the
    review, but i have encountered a problem where the webpage would take me back to the home page ( The enforcement page ) for no reason, and it keeps on doing this so i cannot apply for a review as it will keep backing me out over and over again. This is to
    the point where I cannot apply for a review as its backed me out so many times that I have 'exceeded' the amount of times I can apply even though I'm getting the questionnaire right each time i can get that far. Any help?

:)

Yerzo2000, Jul 6, 2017
  2. Samm1312
    Samm1312 Guest
    I cannot apply for a case review

I cannot see the button that says apply for case review

Samm1312, Jul 6, 2017
  3. zWilshwine
    zWilshwine Guest
    apply for a review

im looking at my enforcement history and its empty. I need to apply for a review to get my account off avoid this person status. Literally never had a problem until the last two months of getting bad reviews. I literally CANT MATCH a single game on halo
    despite searching for hours. How can I ever get a better rep when I cant even play the game. Such a broken rep system. Blows my mind....

zWilshwine, Jul 6, 2017
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Unfortunately, if you are unable to apply for a case review you will have to wait out the suspension as that is the only recourse for suspensions.

{Parity}, Jul 8, 2017
  5. {Parity} Win User

Unfortunately, if you are unable to apply for a case review you will have to wait out the suspension as that is the only recourse for suspensions.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

I cannot apply for a case review

Hey Samm -

If you cannot see the button to request a case review, it sounds like the account you are using may be a child account? From the >>Xbox Live Enforcement<<

You may only request a review of your own active enforcement actions, and must be signed in to the account that received the enforcement (or signed in to the parent account if a child account was suspended).
    If that's the situation you are in, you will need to speak to your parent and have them request a review on your behalf.

Let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  7. eG x Thee Elf Win User

apply for a review

zWilshwine,

It appears that Xbox Staff realize there is an issue and they are looking into it. All we can do is wait and see the outcome.

Source: Mike Ybarra (@XboxQwik) - Director of Program Management for Xbox

twitter.com/.../639473118214381568
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Applying for review

If you have issues to reach the review page try to change your browser.

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Apply a case review

Hey there everyone!

The information bowski477 provided earlier is correct. Please make sure not to bump older threads, as this was created back in July. If you have any other Xbox Support questions please create a new thread so that we can best help you out :)
Thema:

1. Cannot apply for a review. - Similar Threads - Cannot apply review

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  6. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  7. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  8. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  9. Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program .

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program .: Hello , so I want to apply for minecraft partner program , however it says the round is closed . I understand that all i can do is to wait for the next round , but anyone ever had experience in...
  10. Xbox one keeps applying updating and cannot sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps applying updating and cannot sign in: Whenever I boot the system, it applies update upto 98% after which the normal menu screen show. Also whenever I try to add new account, it loads for a while and again shows add new account. I...