cannot apply avatar bought from store

Discus and support cannot apply avatar bought from store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this purchase will not show up in my download que on xbox one. even tried "add to que" from purchase history on live.com. help will be appreciated!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dopemoney, Dec 5, 2016.

1. dopemoney
    dopemoney Guest

dopemoney, Dec 5, 2016
  2. Rattik
    Rattik Guest
    Avatar store not allowing purchase

I've been trying to purchase avatar items from the store and it either boots me back to the store homepage or says that it cannot be purchased is there an issue with the store?

Rattik, Dec 5, 2016
  3. MikeHellsing
    MikeHellsing Guest
    Need help on xbox profile

Also, I have an Old item left from that profile, it's an "Mysterybox" from Call of duty zombies, i bought it from xbox avatar store, idk if that helps.

MikeHellsing, Dec 5, 2016
  4. TroyLee3 Win User

Xbox one avatar editor won't save

Oddly this applies to purchases right off the MS store??? I just bought a outfit for my avatar i cant use. Just something went wrong. Try again in a little while.. So even purchased items from your own store are subject to review? Makes no sense.
  5. MEX1-9D7D0464-A9B9-4 Win User

Followed those exact steps. I think maybe because I bought the costume on the Xbox Website maybe? I have never had trouble with other avatars before. And all those other costumes I bought directly from the Avatar Store on the Xbox 360.
  6. MikeHellsing Win User

Need help on xbox profile

Also, I have an Old item left from that profile, it's an "Mysterybox" from Call of duty zombies, i bought it from xbox avatar store, idk if that helps.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Previous suspension

You cannot purchase gamerpics from the store..
    360 gamerpics are bought in the Xbox store.
  8. The King Lir Win User

Find product code of a downloaded purchase

Hi,

Things bought from the Microsoft/Xbox store do not have a product code to redeem. They are automatically applied to the account that they're purchased on.
Thema:

1. cannot apply avatar bought from store - Similar Threads - cannot apply avatar

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  4. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  5. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  6. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  7. Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.: My Xbox one has suddenly stopped working. it just loads to a grey screen and then shows me the option to troubleshoot. I have tried every method and it is still not working or even factory...
  8. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  9. Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program .

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program .: Hello , so I want to apply for minecraft partner program , however it says the round is closed . I understand that all i can do is to wait for the next round , but anyone ever had experience in...
  10. Xbox one keeps applying updating and cannot sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps applying updating and cannot sign in: Whenever I boot the system, it applies update upto 98% after which the normal menu screen show. Also whenever I try to add new account, it loads for a while and again shows add new account. I...