Cannot activate 2 day trial of Live Gold
Discus and support Cannot activate 2 day trial of Live Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Here's my error code : Service-60004 6413aac6-c91a-4038-b3e0-f592ef37c5a9 2018/03/05 - 15:56:20 UTC 5d78e4e4-b32f-4e74-90bb-31add8bf841e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KayX23, Mar 5, 2018.
Thema:
Cannot activate 2 day trial of Live Gold
Loading...
-
Cannot activate 2 day trial of Live Gold - Similar Threads - Cannot activate trial
-
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed
in XboX Insiders(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different... -
Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.
in XboX InsidersConsole games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and... -
Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersCannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no... -
Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active
in XBoX on ConsolesCannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used.... -
I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?
in XboX InsidersI cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active... -
I forgot my family passcode and now I cannot do other activities
in XBoX on ConsolesI forgot my family passcode and now I cannot do other activities: Please let me know how to fix it 6d683404-6c03-4be2-aa3d-c266d473bd24 -
I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play...
in XBoX on ConsolesI bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play...: I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play games, I don't have the password. How can I disable? f20da73d-7e10-47ff-95be-ee547834cec2