Cannot Access Xbox Privacy Settings

Discus and support Cannot Access Xbox Privacy Settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My problem is whenever I try to update my privacy settings, the site refuses to load. The error is listed as: "account.xbox.com redirected you too many... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wulffsten, Jan 4, 2023.

1. Wulffsten
    Wulffsten Guest

My problem is whenever I try to update my privacy settings, the site refuses to load. The error is listed as: "account.xbox.com redirected you too many times". Is there a way to fix this or is the sight down? Is this an issue for others?

Cannot Access Xbox Privacy Settings [​IMG]

:)

Wulffsten, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I just tried it here on my end and everything is working just fine. Please try using a different browser or different device and then try accessing the link again.
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

Cannot access my Xbox privacy settings

Hey there MRuddyy,

In this particular case, you'll want to contact our chat/phone teams for additional help and steps.

You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  4. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Why am I unable to use google chrome?

Hello MindyCLE,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Is this issue occurring on an Xbox One or Xbox 360? We recommend utilizing the article entitled

Troubleshoot Changing Online Safety or Privacy Settings
    in order to ensure that the privacy settings are allowing access to this application. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. BeastBadshah Win User

Purchasing issue on VUDU

6. NickClute Win User

Can't access to any pages except Beta.xbox.support.com

Unfortunately Privacy settings cannot be changed in the app, it says please visit the website.... Which we can't access!
Thema:

1. Cannot Access Xbox Privacy Settings - Similar Threads - Cannot Access Privacy

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  4. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  5. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  6. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  7. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  8. I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.: I am having issues accessing my old xbox account. i cannot reach support, the account is locked, and I do not have my contact information any longer. May sound skeptical, but I have more than...
  9. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  10. Cannot Access Privacy & Online Safety Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Access Privacy & Online Safety Settings: I'm trying to add consent to my child's Microsoft account for Minecraft. He has his own child account, and he is in my family group. He has been able to sign into Minecraft, but cannot add...