Cannot access to multiplayer game after joing to new xbox live gold account.

Discus and support Cannot access to multiplayer game after joing to new xbox live gold account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I used a redeem code to joing to XBOX Live Gold membership. My code was passed and I see in my subscriptions a new gold account untill... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PlyingPainter24, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Cannot access to multiplayer game after joing to new xbox live gold account.

Hello,

I used a redeem code to joing to XBOX Live Gold membership. My code was passed and I see in my subscriptions a new gold account untill 19.11.2018 but when I'm trying to enter to any multiplayer game I haven't access - "this profile is not permited to play
    online".

I tried to relogin, to clean the cash but it not helped.

Also I verified my profile settigns and their multiplyer game permission set as alow.

:)

PlyingPainter24, Nov 22, 2017
  2. XBL free trial

I used the XBL free trial certificate on my new xbox one but am unable to access multiplayer functionality. Received the error message that "account cannot access this server on xbox live".

I cannot access xbox live even after entering the information

MovableMammal53, Nov 22, 2017
  3. Need help with game PUBG for XBOX ONE

You do need to have an Xbox Live Gold account in order to do any on-line multiplayer gaming.

Without gold you can access Xbox Live but you cannot game on-line.

Paraffin Alien, Nov 22, 2017
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

Need help with game PUBG for XBOX ONE

You do need to have an Xbox Live Gold account in order to do any on-line multiplayer gaming.

Without gold you can access Xbox Live but you cannot game on-line.
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

gold is not working

Hi there saitan79.

Entering a trial code will not make your account a Xbox Live Gold account but rather it will allow you access to some Gold features throughout the duration of your trial. We understand the frustration but with a trial code, you may
    not be able to access online multiplayer in some games. We're afraid we cannot speculate on which titles.

For example, EA titles typically require a Gold subscription to access their online multiplayer servers.

Additionally, when entering codes, you'll want to ensure your Xbox account region matches the country/region in which you live in and sign into your Xbox from.
  6. Ghost8456 Win User

Xbox Live Gold sharing not working

It's my brothers account. I have both accounts on my Xbox and my Xbox is set as the home xbox, yet i cannot access any gold benefits (games with gold, multiplayer) without having my brother's account signed in.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

the current profile is not allowed play on Xbox Live. Why is that?

Hey there -

Hmm. Does your Xbox Live account currently have Xbox Live Gold status? Gold is required to be able to access multiplayer in games.

Check that and try again. :)
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

XBOX Live Family/Home Gold changes

If you are going the Xbox one route then the good news is that a single Gold membership covers multiple accounts. The change to the family pack only affects the Xbox 360. Not good news if you don't plan on getting the new console though.

-

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

At E3 this year, we briefly highlighted a new benefit we’re bringing to Xbox Live Gold members on Xbox One. We’re calling it Home Gold. It will enable any Xbox Live Gold member on Xbox One to extend many Gold features to others at no additional cost. One
    Xbox Live Gold account delivering great benefits to everyone in the home.

Here’s how Xbox Live Gold members can extend Gold benefits including multiplayer gaming, Game DVR, SmartMatch and access to entertainment apps and experiences, including The NFL on Xbox, Skype, Internet Explorer:

At home. You can set up your console at home so that anyone who uses that console will enjoy multiplayer gaming and access to entertainment apps – even if you are not home or logged in.

On the go. You can log in at a friend’s house and everyone there can enjoy multiplayer gaming and access to entertainment apps while you are logged in.

At Home with Xbox One

If you’re an Xbox Live Gold member, an unlimited number of people can enjoy many benefits of Xbox Live Gold while they are using your Home Xbox One console. Friends and family will simply create their own account and gamertag and be able to enjoy Xbox Live
    online multiplayer gaming and access to entertainment apps.

Friends coming over to play? No problem. They can log in with their own gamertag and play online multiplayer. Even if you sign off, your friends and family can enjoy multiplayer gaming while they are playing on your Home Xbox One console.

At a Friend’s House with Xbox One

On Xbox One if you are an Xbox Live Gold member, you will be able to go to a friend’s house and play co-op multiplayer– even if your friend is not a Gold subscriber. Once you log in with your Xbox Live Gold account, everyone using that console can access
    multiplayer and entertainment apps for as long as you are logged in.

At Home with Xbox 360 and Xbox One

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.

What Home Gold Means for the Xbox One Experience

With Xbox One everyone in your home has a personalized account, which will enable powerful and personal experiences, and that’s one of the reasons why we wanted to create Home Gold. It means that your account and your gamertag are truly yours. You don’t
    have to share your gamertag for multiplayer gaming with others in your home, or see recommendations for your kid’s cartoons next to the recommended first-person shooter for you. It also means that you can introduce new games and enjoy multiplayer with friends
    while they are at your house. Last but not least, it also means that when you buy one Xbox Live Gold membership, multiple people can enjoy the best benefits of Xbox Live Gold on your Xbox One at no additional charge.
Thema:

Cannot access to multiplayer game after joing to new xbox live gold account.

1. Cannot access to multiplayer game after joing to new xbox live gold account. - Similar Threads - Cannot access multiplayer

2. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  3. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  4. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  5. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  6. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  7. I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.: I am having issues accessing my old xbox account. i cannot reach support, the account is locked, and I do not have my contact information any longer. May sound skeptical, but I have more than...
  8. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  9. Cannot access GTA V Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access GTA V Online: My Xbox account has game pass ultimate active but when I log onto GTA V via Xbox one it states that my account does not have permission to access Online mode, Even though it worked last night when...
  10. Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings: We have spent hours going through every step recommended, we've downloaded the xbox family app, we've set everything to "allowed" via my parental account, we've restarted his computer, we've...