Cannot access spending on my child's account to view purchases

Discus and support Cannot access spending on my child's account to view purchases in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. TraceId:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dave GLB, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Dave GLB
    Dave GLB Guest

Sorry, something went wrong.

We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.

TraceId: FtNMtp5uG0u1MbxW.30.225

The above message is what I keep getting

:)

Dave GLB, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Dave!

Please try to access the website or page using a different device, or different internet browser or try incognito or in-private mode.

If it does the same thing, I suggest that you wait and try it again later.
  3. HassanB Win User

Convert Child Account to Adult Account

Hello,

It's not possible to convert a child account to an adult account before the age of 18. The settings you're changing are privacy and online settings. Titles that are marked as Not Rated or M (mature) cannot be purchased by the child. You can purchase them on
    an adult account on the same Xbox 360 console and the child will have access to that content as well on that same console.
  4. Therecanbony1 Win User

but the message on screen is to have an adult purchase them FOR the child account. So, as the adult that owns the xbox live gold account, how do I do what the system is telling me to do? If, as an adult, I can not buy these for my child, why tell me I
    can? And are the very childish avatar skins REALLY only meant for adult players? If child accounts cannot have them, your messaging should not tell the child to ask their parents to purchase them for them. It should just say something like “ Avatar skins (many
    of which are obviously designed for children) cannot be purchased for a child account. So if you, as a parent buy your child an Xbox Live Gold account, please know that 5hey cannot access content design ped for xbox live gold members even with parent permission”.
  5. NickF1s Win User

Unable to view my sons spending on family account (Xbox)

I discovered the problem. When I add a credit card to my child's account (using the instructions on the spending page) I am no longer able to access the spending page. When I remove the card, I am then able to access the page. This bug did not happen until a few months ago. Previously I was able to toggle the spending approval button to allow purchases using the credit card. Now it's just an error.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Removing parental control over a Gold Family member

Hey there guys! So we're having issues with Secondary Accounts on the Family Plan not being able to access certain content, correct? For most content, you can simply edit the Family settings as well as that account's Online Safety settings. However, when
    it comes to trailers and demos, the Secondary Account cannot view these. They technically qualify as "marketing materials" and cannot be viewed by a Secondary or Child account regardless of settings. Does this clear up your issues? Let me know, thanks!
Thema:

1. Cannot access spending on my child's account to view purchases - Similar Threads - Cannot access spending

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  4. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  5. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  6. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  7. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  8. I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.: I am having issues accessing my old xbox account. i cannot reach support, the account is locked, and I do not have my contact information any longer. May sound skeptical, but I have more than...
  9. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  10. I cannot access the spending section on my sons account within our family group.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot access the spending section on my sons account within our family group.: My son has his card details on the xbox but he cannot buy anything as it makes him ask for permission but then nothing comes through on his phone or mine, or our emails. When I log into my...