Cannot access or send messages from xbox account?

Discus and support Cannot access or send messages from xbox account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I have 2 sons who have xbox accounts. This week I changed their email addresses for the xbox account and since then, one of my sons has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MetalCandle8625, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Cannot access or send messages from xbox account?

Hi all,

I have 2 sons who have xbox accounts. This week I changed their email addresses for the xbox account and since then, one of my sons has been unable to access or send any messages from his xboax account. The other son, has no problems at all. All I did was
    change the email address on their profile.

Any ideas? I've had a look around and can't find anything...

Many thanks,

Nick

:)

MetalCandle8625, Sep 22, 2018
  2. MeetBison
    MeetBison Guest
    Cannot access or send messages on xboxone

Hi,

Can anyone help please, have just spend 1.5 hours with xbox support chat and the following issue remain unresolved:

When I click on messages I get the following message: "We were unable to get your recent messages, please try again later"

I also cannot send messages.

I have tried deleting the account and reinstalling it, I have verified the account with no luck?

MeetBison, Sep 22, 2018
  3. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest
    Cannot send messages from Xbox One

Firstly I would suggest having a look at this link: Why can't I send messages?

It also might be worth trying to remove your profile from your account and then re-adding it

If that doesn't work then let us know and we can take it from there

DENAz666, Sep 22, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello MetalCandle8625!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. Does he have his account on an Xbox One or Xbox 360? We recommend

removing the account and downloading it back
    to the console using the new email address. The article we provided is for the Xbox One. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Sep 22, 2018
  5. XBF Leonzo G!

Thank you so much for coming to my aid! We have an xbox One so ive followed your instructions to the letter and delted rhen recreated the profile.

Unfortunately that hasnt fixed the problem and we are getting the same error message when my son tries to message his friends (0x87dd0013).

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Nick

ps he can message from the xbox app on my phone but not the xbox?

MetalCandle8625, Sep 22, 2018
  6. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Nick,

It sounds like it could be an issue with the account. Please visit our Customer Support page. Once there, you will be able to either setup a call or use live chat with
    one of our representatives. Good Luck!

XBF Lance J, Sep 25, 2018
  7. Hey XBF Leonzo G,

I tried again with your recommendation, it didnt work first time around as my sons account was logged in when i seleted it. However, the second tome i made sure he was logged out and it worked!

All perfect now thanks to you!!! Thank you so much!

kind regards

Nick

MetalCandle8625, Nov 3, 2018
  8. MetalCandle8625 Win User

Hey XBF Leonzo G,

I tried again with your recommendation, it didnt work first time around as my sons account was logged in when i seleted it. However, the second tome i made sure he was logged out and it worked!

All perfect now thanks to you!!! Thank you so much!

kind regards

Nick
  9. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Nick,

It sounds like it could be an issue with the account. Please visit our Customer Support page. Once there, you will be able to either setup a call or use live chat with
    one of our representatives. Good Luck!
  10. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello MetalCandle8625!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. Does he have his account on an Xbox One or Xbox 360? We recommend

removing the account and downloading it back
    to the console using the new email address. The article we provided is for the Xbox One. Be sure to let us know the results!
  11. MetalCandle8625 Win User

XBF Leonzo G!

Thank you so much for coming to my aid! We have an xbox One so ive followed your instructions to the letter and delted rhen recreated the profile.

Unfortunately that hasnt fixed the problem and we are getting the same error message when my son tries to message his friends (0x87dd0013).

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Nick

ps he can message from the xbox app on my phone but not the xbox?
  12. DENAz666 Win User

Cannot send messages from Xbox One

Firstly I would suggest having a look at this link: Why can't I send messages?

It also might be worth trying to remove your profile from your account and then re-adding it

If that doesn't work then let us know and we can take it from there
Thema:

1. Cannot access or send messages from xbox account? - Similar Threads - Cannot access send

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  4. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  5. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  6. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  7. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  8. I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.: I am having issues accessing my old xbox account. i cannot reach support, the account is locked, and I do not have my contact information any longer. May sound skeptical, but I have more than...
  9. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  10. Cannot access or send messages on xboxone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access or send messages on xboxone: Hi, Can anyone help please, have just spend 1.5 hours with xbox support chat and the following issue remain unresolved: When I click on messages I get the following message: "We were unable to...