Cannot Access Minecraft game after Migration

Discus and support Cannot Access Minecraft game after Migration in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I created a new Microsoft account using the same email my Mojang account was connected to. I see both accounts in the Java launcher with the Mojang... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AxonPrism, May 29, 2023.

1. AxonPrism
    AxonPrism Guest

I created a new Microsoft account using the same email my Mojang account was connected to. I see both accounts in the Java launcher with the Mojang account grayed out. When I select Minecraft Java on the menu it tells me to buy the game. I don't have the option to play. I tried connecting via the website, tried adding a new account in the Java launcher, and even tried connecting to a support person, but none worked. When I did connect to a person my call was immediately dropped. I tried calling back only for the robo caller to tell me to go online and that I had reached my daily limit of calls. It was extremely not helpful. Please properly connect my Mojang account to the Microsoft account

:)

AxonPrism, May 29, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

It is possible that your Minecraft account was migrated to a different Microsoft account. You will need to locate the Microsoft account where your Minecraft game or in-game items were purchased.

Kindly sign in to all of your email addresses on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > then Order history.

From there, if you have found the Minecraft game transaction, use the same Microsoft account to log in to your Minecraft launcher.

If you haven't found your Minecraft game transaction, try to sign in to your other accounts to locate the transaction.

As for an alternative option, you can directly contact the game developer Mojang for further assistance as they can possibly help you locate your Minecraft account from their server database. You can submit a ticket request here at this links:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request... or https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

After submitting the ticket, you will receive an update from Mojang within 24 - 48 hours.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Is there a way I can change my minecraft account's microsoft account

if you cannot access your microsoft account and have 2fa active then they are right all is lost, and as the microsoft account is the account that minecraft migrated too you have now lost minecraft if you cannot access the microsoft account.
  4. Jean Marais Win User

Microsoft account does not have minecraft anymore.

I did initially have access to the game after migrating, but after not playing for a while, (I estimate it was just under a year) I logged in and minecraft wasn't there.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do I change my minecraft account and username data to a different microsoft account?

Hi Uso. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Once a Minecraft account is migrated to a Microsoft account, it is permanently associated with that account. Unfortunately, you can't change this after migrating.

To clarify, you are having issues accessing Minecraft on the account you migrated it to?
  6. BahadourAf. Win User

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

I tried everything nothing works
Thema:

1. Cannot Access Minecraft game after Migration - Similar Threads - Cannot Access Minecraft

2. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  3. Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings: We have spent hours going through every step recommended, we've downloaded the xbox family app, we've set everything to "allowed" via my parental account, we've restarted his computer, we've...
  4. My child's Microsoft account has been Hacked she cannot access Edge, or Minecraft account....

in XBoX on Windows
    My child's Microsoft account has been Hacked she cannot access Edge, or Minecraft account....: My Daughter's Microsoft account was hacked. My email was removed as a secondary email. She lost access to Edge and Minecraft, Xbox etc. The person altered the permission in Family Safety so that...
  5. Cannot Access Realms on Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Access Realms on Minecraft: Hello! I've been able to reach servers on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition fine, but have been unable to access a Realm. I attempted to change my family settings, but have been unsuccessful because...
  6. I cannot access minecraft realms on xbox but all security settings set up correctly

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access minecraft realms on xbox but all security settings set up correctly: Hi, I cannot access minecraft realms on xbox but all security settings set up correctly. It is telling me "you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up". However, I have...
  7. Bought Minecraft bundle on PC yesterday. Cannot access though purchase confirmed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft bundle on PC yesterday. Cannot access though purchase confirmed.: Bought Minecraft Bundle. It is listed in my account but no matter what I do it won't open. Cannot figure out what the problem is. a5033d48-d5eb-43a3-8a16-67d5131968e3
  8. I cannot access my old Xbox account linked with my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my old Xbox account linked with my Minecraft account.: I had accidentally created a new Xbox account with the same email address I used to migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft. Every time I login into Minecraft with Microsoft the new Xbox account...
  9. Minecraft, cannot access online play

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft, cannot access online play: Hi, My son cannot access online play on Minecraft on the Xbox series S. I am the family administrator and I have set all his permissions to 'allow', including allow for multiplayer and allow...
  10. Minecraft Email access lost, Cannot Migrate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Email access lost, Cannot Migrate: I've lost access to the email i made my minecraft account with, i know the password and the email of my minecraft account but now if I try to login Its forcing me to migrate but i cannot migrate...