Cannot access account because I don’t remember my email

Discus and support Cannot access account because I don’t remember my email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Earlier today I did a hard reset on my console which deleted all my account info, one of my other accounts im trying to log into won’t let me in since... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by X1SHOTJAY, Nov 14, 2022.

1. X1SHOTJAY
    X1SHOTJAY Guest

Earlier today I did a hard reset on my console which deleted all my account info, one of my other accounts im trying to log into won’t let me in since I don’t remember my email. I can’t talk to support or check any articles because there aren’t even options for it. Only finding username and password. I know both my username and my password but I don’t know my email. I really need to know my email to log in. I’m 99% sure I’m using the correct email to log in but it still won’t let me. Recovery won’t work even when using my phone number which I’m positive I connected to the account.

:)

X1SHOTJAY, Nov 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this X1SHOTJAY

If the recover forms is not working for you
    https://account.live.com/acsr
    These are the options available in your case:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that no one here including regular Microsoft Support is capable to send password reset links for security policies
  3. jCollinge Win User

XBOX LIVE DROP OFF

it says because i havent accessed my hotmail for a while it has disabled it and sent a password to an alternative email and i cannot remember it that is the problem
  4. Cardin Ho Win User

How can I play online multiplayer on MW2 2022 without being prompted to buy Xbox live gold or Gamepass ultimate, even when I still have Xboxlive?

like I said, I can’t reset my whole console because I don’t remember the email accounts and passwords associated with sharing Xbox live into my account. I need more options to fix this persisting issue, please.
  5. jarate (alias) Win User

My account does not exist?

The last time I had access to my account was two days ago.

I don’t remember any email account change on my Microsoft account, and I don’t see anything in my inbox that says so.

After I click “sign in” on the most recent screenshot, I just get put into the same screen as the regular sign in.

I am slightly convinced that my account got hacked or something, because my Google account said that there may be malicious software on my computer, but when I ran a full scan on windows security, I didn’t see anything.
  6. Kylliee Win User

I don’t remember my email address that’s connected to my Minecraft PE account.

Hiii Arturo! Sorry, I meant I don’t remember my Microsoft email address. Is there any other ways that could help me get access to it?
Thema:

1. Cannot access account because I don’t remember my email - Similar Threads - Cannot access account

2. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  3. I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.: I am having issues accessing my old xbox account. i cannot reach support, the account is locked, and I do not have my contact information any longer. May sound skeptical, but I have more than...
  4. I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.: Hello, I have a problem, I cannot restore access to a newly created and somehow suspended Microsoft account. Makes you enter a phone number and then says that the number of attempts has been...
  5. Why does it say my account cannot access parties on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my account cannot access parties on xbox?: Exactly what the title says, I checked all my privacy and online safety settings and everything is set to open, I do not have any ban or suspensions currently. 979bf13d-512d-49eb-ae51-fcc3ca1f9b54
  6. I cannot access the spending section on my sons account within our family group.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot access the spending section on my sons account within our family group.: My son has his card details on the xbox but he cannot buy anything as it makes him ask for permission but then nothing comes through on his phone or mine, or our emails. When I log into my...
  7. Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.: Hello, i'm chip and i'm in need of some help. Last night i tried to log into my account with my usual email, only for it to show "An account with the specified username could not be found. Try...
  8. My account cannot play online games and cannot access some games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account cannot play online games and cannot access some games?: My account is of age and all the privacy settings are enabled hence i dont know the issue. It says "Due to your age search results may be filtered" I really dont know the problem...
  9. Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA: My son was locked out of his Xbox Account after too many unsuccessful login attempts. Unfortunately we no longer have access to the phone used to setup 2FA, and do not have the 25 Digit Account...
  10. My child's Microsoft account has been Hacked she cannot access Edge, or Minecraft account....

in XBoX on Windows
    My child's Microsoft account has been Hacked she cannot access Edge, or Minecraft account....: My Daughter's Microsoft account was hacked. My email was removed as a secondary email. She lost access to Edge and Minecraft, Xbox etc. The person altered the permission in Family Safety so that...