Cannot acces DLC content in Zombie Army 4 on PC (Gamepass)

Discus and support Cannot acces DLC content in Zombie Army 4 on PC (Gamepass) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ====PLEASE EXCUSE MY ENGLISH, IT IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE=== Hi there, I downloaded the game Zombie Army 4 on the Gamepass app (xbox app) on pc. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michel Erdsieck, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Cannot acces DLC content in Zombie Army 4 on PC (Gamepass)

====PLEASE EXCUSE MY ENGLISH, IT IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE===

Hi there,

I downloaded the game Zombie Army 4 on the Gamepass app (xbox app) on pc. It comes with free DLC (season pass 1) and i paid for the second season pass,
    Both i manually installed all content that was available for me (missions, characters and weapons etc). But on PC i cannot access any content in game (no new missions or weapons).

But, instead of showing the price or an option to buy the content, it does now show it has been bought but it has not been downloaded.

I reinstalled the game for 3 times now (though xbox app and even through store itself, and also all dlc content)
    but nothing helps, i also resetted/reinstalled windows.
    I made sure the dlc is downloaded, The store says it is and the content also shows up in c:/xboxgames (where also the main game is installed)

i also installed the game on XBOX one S to check if the same issue occurs, it doesnt, i can access everything there,
    But since it it not cross sync and no cross play , i rather play on PC (Achievements do sync tho??)

how can i make sure the game sees the downloadble content on pc?

Cannot acces DLC content in Zombie Army 4 on PC (Gamepass) [​IMG]

:)

Michel Erdsieck, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Michel Erdsieck,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums. We are happy to help.

We understand that you are trying to play Zombie Army 4 and is unable to because the DLC you have downloaded where not recognize. Michel Erdsieck, it really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to what you are doing. However, we found out that you might need to follow this support article from game support - Where is my DLC? – Rebellion Help Centre [Note that this topic is written in English; translations may be required for clarity.] where you need to select one from the list of DLC and then select ENABLE DLC. Additionally, you may check their recent update for patches that may help - Patch Notes – Rebellion Help Centre. [Note that this topic is written in English; translations may be required for clarity.]

Since you’ve reached us first, we’ll ensure that your time is worth it by guiding you to the right direction where you can achieve your desired resolution. We would like to provide you this link where you can submit your concern to Submit a request – Rebellion Help Centre [Note that this topic is written in English; translations may be required for clarity.].

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Problem with Microsoft Store and Xbox app from PC

Thanks for the feedback, on Zombie Army 4 is this the error that appears?

0x000004c7 or "Cannot access the specified device, path or file. It is likely that you do not have permissions necessary"?
  4. eviltedi Win User

Sniper Elite 3

5. Sinpi79 Win User

They fixed Sniper Elite, now it works :D

Zombie Army 4 still not.
  6. Sinpi79 Win User

Thank you! I will try to do everything.

What about Zombie Army 4?
Thema:

1. Cannot acces DLC content in Zombie Army 4 on PC (Gamepass) - Similar Threads - Cannot acces DLC

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  4. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  5. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  6. I cannot sign up for developer mode

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot sign up for developer mode: Whenever I try to sign up, after I put in my info I am not taken to the payment info page, instead I keep getting this message: Microsoft runs on trust- We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation...
  7. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  8. I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?: Would like to know why I can't play cod mw3 even though I pre-ordered it? 9b2f1e98-a931-4da5-bb1b-0e742f447ba9
  9. Cannot unlink my Ea acc from xbox acc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot unlink my Ea acc from xbox acc: So, My ea acc got banned (long story of ea's mistake) , and when I am trying to unlink this account from xbox integration, It wont, I have no button to do this in ea site. When I'm trying to...
  10. Cannot sign into Microsoft Acc on Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into Microsoft Acc on Minecraft PS4: I created a new microsoft account for the sole purpose of using it for minecraft on PS4 but I keep getting an error saying that my account is already linked to the Playstation Network. This makes...