Cancelling a Subscription on an account I don't know the subscription is on.

Discus and support Cancelling a Subscription on an account I don't know the subscription is on. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Over the years I have had many accounts. I am being charged a subscription fee but my two latest accounts don't have a subscription. I can't stop... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Casey_458, May 14, 2023.

1. Casey_458
    Casey_458 Guest

Hi,

Over the years I have had many accounts. I am being charged a subscription fee but my two latest accounts don't have a subscription. I can't stop the subscription via my online banking app and I can not remember the account details for any other account.

tangent rant Contacting companies nowadays is a nightmare because they try and make everything completed by AI, it takes so long just to speak to a human if that is even possible. I have tried requesting a phone call but it keeps coming up "with an error on their end". WHY IS IT SO HARD TO JUST GIVE A CONTACT NUMBER?! That's for another day, and not solely a Microsoft problem.

:)

Casey_458, May 14, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

If you are unable to access the account to manage the subscription, then your only option is to have the bank stop all payments to Microsoft. There is no other way. Either log in to cancel the subscription or have the bank stop the payments. That's it.
  3. gds1972 Win User

£5.99 a month is being taken out of my paypal account for a xbox live gold subscription which is not linked to my account .

4. Francia J. Win User

How I can cancel a subscription if I don't know the account where the subscription is active

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to check all Microsoft account that you own. Do you have an Xbox console in your household? The account may be found there. Please check all Microsoft accounts that you own that are on your Xbox console and sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services so we can manage/cancel the subscription.

If you don't have an Xbox console, check your PC such as the Xbox App and Microsoft Store App.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  5. WPAK Win User

Deleting An Account

6. Baddka Win User

My 6 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expired in 3 months.

My other friends also canceled the subscription on their account but still they are able to play. I don't know that why its with me.
Thema:

1. Cancelling a Subscription on an account I don't know the subscription is on. - Similar Threads - Cancelling Subscription account

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  4. How to cancel a gampass subscription on a deleted Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to cancel a gampass subscription on a deleted Xbox account: I subscribed to gampass ultimate when my parents bought me a Xbox but I deletes the account which was subscribed too gampass . How do I cancel the subscription on the already deleted account ....
  5. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...: I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well,...
  6. Lost account with no way to cancel subscriptions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account with no way to cancel subscriptions: I am writing this message from my wife’s Xbox account. My account has been locked for no reason for months. I’ve applied for recovery a dozen times with the correct information to no avail....
  7. I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...: I was thinking of playing Minecraft with my girlfriend because she had bedrock and I have windows version Minecraft so I thought it would be a fun time. I saw the free trial on Windows Minecraft...
  8. Cant unblock my account or cancel my subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant unblock my account or cancel my subscription: So, my account has been blocked. I can't receive the security code as its sent to an email i dont have, think it was made because Microsoft made me have a second email address And i cannot unblock...
  9. Either unlock my account or cancel my xbox subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Either unlock my account or cancel my xbox subscription: I have been trying to unlock my account for approx 3 plus weeks to no avail. When customer support isn't AI I get a generic reset via Microsoft account support link that I cant access because the...
  10. How can I cancel gamepass subscription when I’ve been locked out my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel gamepass subscription when I’ve been locked out my account?: Locked out of my account, can’t recover it because it’s connected to my old phone number. Lost all my digital possessions, saved game files and gamer score from the last 20 years. Can’t cancel my...