Cancelling a refund

Discus and support Cancelling a refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I would like to ask if I can cancel a request that i accidentally requested, I tried to refund a different product without realizing my mistake, is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steam40 1215, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Steam40 1215
    Steam40 1215 Guest

Cancelling a refund

Hi I would like to ask if I can cancel a request that i accidentally requested, I tried to refund a different product without realizing my mistake, is there any solutions?

:)

Steam40 1215, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Microsoft Realms Plus Bedrock

You could also try to refund the subscription and purchase it again after the refund. To cancel a subscription and ask for a refund, please go to:

https://account.microsoft.com/services

- Select Manage next to the subscription you want to cancel.

- Select Cancel subscription or Turn off recurring billing.

- Select Cancel immediately and get a refund.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My refund

If you have filed for a refund through the refund form you can ask for a cancelation simply by replying to the confirmation email requesting cancellation.
  4. DavitKevkhishvili Win User

PC Game pass refund

It says cancelled :/ but the support said that he would cancel and refund
  5. ngocphi Win User

Poor Customer Support and child-like behavior from chat services

month to month subscriptions cannot be refunded they can be cancelled but not refunded
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can I get a refund for my 3 month Xbox live gold subscription after I Upgraded/Refunded with a 1 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription?

Since the Gold was upgraded, it was cancelled at the time of the upgrade and would no longer be eligible for a refund. If it still gives you the option to refund it, you would only be able to refund the Ultimate, but if you added the 12 month already as well, it will cancel that subscription if you refund it as well.
Thema:

Cancelling a refund

1. Cancelling a refund - Similar Threads - Cancelling refund

2. How do you cancel a refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you cancel a refund request: I want to cancel my refund request. edea1ee5-20aa-457e-b392-4f6080f2e2c9
  3. how do I cancel and get a refund on my account I can't get into

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I cancel and get a refund on my account I can't get into: need a refund and cancellation of Xbox game pass ec379994-0757-4a44-88f4-33729257d13d
  4. Never got refund for a cancelled pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never got refund for a cancelled pre order: I pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition of Hogwarts Legacy. I was then notified that it was canceled because the date was pushed back and that edition was no longer available, and a refund would...
  5. Want to cancel/reverse a refund for a game but dont know how to

in XBoX on Windows
    Want to cancel/reverse a refund for a game but dont know how to: Does anyone know how to help me. I requested a refund for a game and I want to cancel/reverse the refund but I dont know how to. Haven't been able to find much information surfing the internet so...
  6. I have sent the email requesting a cancellation of my refund does anyone know how long it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have sent the email requesting a cancellation of my refund does anyone know how long it...: I was told to email them replying back to the reference number email and they are not replying to me so I don’t know what to do. 5e4c7de8-2510-4af1-b5d0-fa0d30e1850e
  7. How to you cancel refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to you cancel refund: How do you cancel a refund with the email bb02d282-7d99-4e67-bb0d-4a47e09906fb
  8. I want to cancel my refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to cancel my refund: I requested a refund to a game but I regret it I want it to cancel de refund request. 8c28d569-a712-41e3-87e0-d4533d29be3b
  9. How do i cancel a refund I have made

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i cancel a refund I have made: Hello I have made an accidental refund will you be able to cancel this refund 59ca7b00-8d57-4dac-9eb4-b962335cab96
  10. Refund Request - I was charged for a Minecraft realms subscription that I had canceled a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request - I was charged for a Minecraft realms subscription that I had canceled a...: I canceled a minecraft realm subscription a prior to the charge and yet I was still charged 50ce0dac-5b58-441b-8044-ab68f6a22860