Cancelling a refund

Discus and support Cancelling a refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I would like to ask if I can cancel a request that i accidentally requested, I tried to refund a different product without realizing my mistake, is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steam40 1215, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Steam40 1215
    Steam40 1215 Guest

Cancelling a refund

Hi I would like to ask if I can cancel a request that i accidentally requested, I tried to refund a different product without realizing my mistake, is there any solutions?

:)

Steam40 1215, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Microsoft Realms Plus Bedrock

You could also try to refund the subscription and purchase it again after the refund. To cancel a subscription and ask for a refund, please go to:

https://account.microsoft.com/services

- Select Manage next to the subscription you want to cancel.

- Select Cancel subscription or Turn off recurring billing.

- Select Cancel immediately and get a refund.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full amount a second time.

In order to get a refund on the initial subscription, you would have had to cancel it and refund before upgrading it. If you upgraded it, then it would have been canceled in order to do the upgrade and if you cancel/refund now, you'll lose both subscriptions.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My refund

If you have filed for a refund through the refund form you can ask for a cancelation simply by replying to the confirmation email requesting cancellation.
  5. DavitKevkhishvili Win User

PC Game pass refund

It says cancelled :/ but the support said that he would cancel and refund
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

refund

Hi Michelle. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If your subscription is eligible for a refund, you will see an option to cancel immediately with a refund. If you didn't see this option when cancelling, I'm afraid you aren't eligible for refund in this case.

For more information on subscription cancelations and refunds, see this support page: https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

Cancelling a refund

1. Cancelling a refund - Similar Threads - Cancelling refund

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  4. Subscription cancellation and refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription cancellation and refund: I’ve been wrongly charged twice for a game server rental that i cancelled over 2 months ago. I’ve double checked my subscriptions page, it says it’s cancelled and even tells me I’ve only been...
  5. If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel: I need to know that's why I'm asking because I accidentally requested a refund so I want to know if that's a way I could cancel the refund 48baedd7-1faa-4a29-baaa-9f3991ae4135
  6. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  7. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  8. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b
  9. cancel the refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cancel the refund request: I would like to cancel the refund request How can I do that? 67239b4a-bf16-46d2-9b03-cec6cbc650fc
  10. How do I cancel a refund request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel a refund request?: I want to cancel a refund request how do I do it? d80e15d4-55fc-4023-8bc1-d6d8a159493e