Cancelling a preorder

Discus and support Cancelling a preorder in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to cancel a preorder on my account and I don't have anyway to call and the chat isn't working for me it keeps saying to many authentication... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tia1230......, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Cancelling a preorder

I need to cancel a preorder on my account and I don't have anyway to call and the chat isn't working for me it keeps saying to many authentication attempts. Can some one from microsoft help me.

:)

Tia1230......, Oct 22, 2017
  2. OMG Dice are actually worried now

I'm not cancelling my preorder...

A Foam Football, Oct 22, 2017
  3. ItSoHMtD
    ItSoHMtD Guest
    I usually hate this kind of player, BUT

"I'm cancelling my preorder, there's no bullet drop in BF3"

ItSoHMtD, Oct 22, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Cancelling a preorder

Hi there,

for an issue like this you will have to contact official Xbox Support and since chat isn't working the only other option is Phone.

Please see this link for the Phone contact details:
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false

Make sure the country in the bottom left corner matches your region to make sure you are seeing the correct contact details.

5. beachbum RIZ Win User

Xbox Preorder - NEED ONE

You can go to GS, I preordered mine 2 weeks ago, 70% of X1 preorders cancel for ps4 preorders. Ask there, it doesn't hurt, if not people will probably cancel before launch if they score a ps4.
  6. WillSmithVXR Win User

Is it just me or is the PS4 looking better and better?

I cancelled my preordered Xbox One today and preordered a PS4.
  7. locki4337 Win User

Will people who purchase Destiny digitally off Xbox Marketplace get a beta code?

Preorder a copy from Gamestop, get the beta code, and then later cancel the preorder.
  8. Achrimarr Win User

DS1 Code with DS3 pre-order Clarification

Well its easy to cancel your preorder through xbox, and preorder it again somewhere else for a different preorder bonus.
  9. Mr TacoEater47 Win User

I want to cancel preorder

There is no option to cancel preorder.
Thema:

Cancelling a preorder

1. Cancelling a preorder - Similar Threads - Cancelling preorder

2. I preordered Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition and it was canceled.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition and it was canceled.: It says the availability date has to 04/04/2023, and do to this change my preorder was canceled and any payment was refunded. haven't yet been refunded and it has been 5 days. When will I receive...
  3. Will Xbox resolve the issue of MW2 preorders being cancelled or at the least refund the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox resolve the issue of MW2 preorders being cancelled or at the least refund the...: I bought the MW2 vault edition pre order and when I went to launch the game today I was told I had to buy it again. This is bs Microsoft. I either need this resolved right away or my $100 back....
  4. I tried to pay fir the mw2 preorder AGAIN because it cancelled it for no reason, now its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to pay fir the mw2 preorder AGAIN because it cancelled it for no reason, now its...: What happend? I payed for me preorder, they cancelled it for no reason and now when i try to pay AGAIN to get the stuff i PAYED FOR, i cant? It wont let me pay. I know i have the money and i feel...
  5. Cancel a preorder

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancel a preorder: I purchased the cross gen bundle for mw2 but now I want to get the vault edition but it denied my refund since it comes out in two days I want to get the vault edition the problem is I already...
  6. What happens when I preorder a game using my temporary Microsoft account balance and cancel...

in XboX Insiders
    What happens when I preorder a game using my temporary Microsoft account balance and cancel...: I have USD$64 on my Microsoft account as well as additional USD$10 which I got from Xbox as a promotion with expiry on Sep 8th, 2022. I want to preorder Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2022) (Release...
  7. Were Digital Stalker 2 Preorders Cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Were Digital Stalker 2 Preorders Cancelled?: A few months back, I preordered Stalker 2. I recently discovered it had been pushed back to December (from April), and when I see it in the Microsoft Store on my Xbox, it is no longer showing up...
  8. how to cancel preorder cause of not having the card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to cancel preorder cause of not having the card: HOW can i cancel a preorder i longer have that card active and wont have a new one for two weeks 8d002315-ad3b-49c7-b7cb-1d2f5dda7be8
  9. Cancel preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel preorder: Since when can you not cancel a preorder and receive a refund? I preordered Hitman 3 in august and got charged yesterday. They say its passed the 14 days so i cant get a refund....
  10. Cyberpunk 2077 cancelled preorder, no refund, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 cancelled preorder, no refund, what do I do?: I preordered Cyberpunk 2077, have the completed email, it was paid for. Now it says it was cancelled, I did not cancel it so i dont kniw how or why it was cancelled. An I’ve not received a refund...