Cancelled Subscriptions

Discus and support Cancelled Subscriptions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, Today I cancelled my Xbox Live subscription due to the unevenness of the application of the Community Standards. I understand that Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UnionBerlin1906, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Cancelled Subscriptions

Hello,

Today I cancelled my Xbox Live subscription due to the unevenness of the application of the Community Standards.

I understand that Microsoft wishes to create a space free of harassment or unfriendliness however that seems impossible. All actions are retroactive and whatever damage you are attempting to mitigate has already happened by the time you ban an individual for breaching those standards.

I wish users were given the ability to switch off inter-user communication without having to turn on the Family settings.

:)

UnionBerlin1906, Nov 26, 2022
  2. WPAK Win User

Refund many for renewal Xbox live

3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the full 3 yrs of ultimate?

If you cancel the subscription now you would lose all that time that you have on the gold subscription.

When upgrading to the Ultimate game pass subscription it combines the subscriptions into one subscription and if you cancel this subscription it cancels all of it.
  4. WPAK Win User

Xbox live gold

5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

how do i cancel my minecraft realm realm subscription?

Head to the Microsoft account page.

Find the subscription tab and locate the realm that you wish to cancel.

Select the "Manage Subscription" button.

Cancel the subscription.

Ensure the subscription is canceled and then close the page.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Como cancelar o Game Pass[How to cancel the Game Pass]

Hello DavidMartins Damasceno,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with cancelling your Game Pass subscription. To cancel a subscription:

Cancel recurring subscription charges

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Cancelled Subscriptions

1. Cancelled Subscriptions - Similar Threads - Cancelled Subscriptions

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  4. Subscription cancellation and refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription cancellation and refund: I’ve been wrongly charged twice for a game server rental that i cancelled over 2 months ago. I’ve double checked my subscriptions page, it says it’s cancelled and even tells me I’ve only been...
  5. how do I cancel a subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I cancel a subscription: I have been trying to cancel a subscription to Microsoft realms plus my son got years ago. I can't ever speak to a live person. 43383234-df80-4b1c-b490-ce0767e788dc
  6. EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass: I wanted to play Dead Space on PC Game Pass but when I went to link my xbox account to EA Play I got this message: Linked Accounts Found Your accounts can’t be linked because your Xbox account...
  7. How can i cancel my Xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i cancel my Xbox game pass subscription: Hello, I am trying to cancel my game pass subscription but the webpage does not work, whenever i go to services & payments it keep on reloading forever, i have tried private browsing, different...
  8. I want to cancel my Club fortnite subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to cancel my Club fortnite subscription: Hi, I have already tried several things and I can't cancel it, I logged in to Microsoft then went to subscriptions and nothing appears to me. ff0255a0-0684-45de-958f-dd50b5de9f81
  9. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  10. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...