Cancelled my Ultimate Game Pass Upgrade and it has cancelled my XBox Live Gold...

Discus and support Cancelled my Ultimate Game Pass Upgrade and it has cancelled my XBox Live Gold... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Cancelled my Ultimate Game Pass Upgrade and it has cancelled my XBox Live Gold Subscriptions which has 8months left on it, any idea how to contact... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andy Peckham, Aug 31, 2022.

1. Andy Peckham
    Andy Peckham Guest

Cancelled my Ultimate Game Pass Upgrade and it has cancelled my XBox Live Gold...

Cancelled my Ultimate Game Pass Upgrade and it has cancelled my XBox Live Gold Subscriptions which has 8months left on it, any idea how to contact Microsoft as call back. Have tried virtual agent online and requested call back but saying trouble with this try later and it has now been two days!

:)

Andy Peckham, Aug 31, 2022
  2. DionteColeman Win User

Moving to Ultimate Pass

So... I have the 12 month recurring subscription for Xbox Live Gold (£49.99 per year). I want upgrade to Games Pass Ultimate (£10.99 per month).

My question is do I need to cancel my Xbox live gold sub, and then get ultimate pass. Or will it cancel it automatically?
    Hi everyone i have a quick question i have 3 months of Gold will i be upgraded to game pass ?
  3. Kimberly AnneTecson Win User

Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..

Hi,

Once you upgraded to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold will be carried over to Xbox game pass ultimate. For example, if you have Xbox live gold for a year and you upgraded it to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold and xbox game pass for
    console and PC will also be good for 13 months (12 months Xbox live gold+1 month upgrade Xbox game pass Ultimate). If you cancelled the Xbox game pass ultimate, automatically your Xbox live will also be cancelled since it is already merged to the Ultimate.
    You need to contact Xbox Support to reinstate your lost membership.

To contact them, please go to this site:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  4. Smwutches Win User

Lost 4 months of Xbox Gold after cancelling Ultimate Pass. Had Ultimate Pass only 1 week.

When you upgrade to Ultimate, any gold or game pass you already have on your account is cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate since Ultimate already includes those. So cancelling your Ultimate cancels everything.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

Hey there FlyJonat,

When you update to the Game Pass any time you had on active Gold or Game Pass subscription would be cancelled and any remaining time would be converted to time for the Ultimate subscription.

What happens to my Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships once i upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

A purchase of Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

So it seems that when you cancelled your Ultimate subscription this cancelled all the time that had been added to it. I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support so that they may take a look at your account and provide further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox GOLD and Game pass

Did you buy Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? Ultimate includes Gold so the 3 months of Gold you purchased would have been cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate when you made that purchase. Cancelling Ultimate would have cancelled everything.
Thema:

1. Cancelled my Ultimate Game Pass Upgrade and it has cancelled my XBox Live Gold... - Similar Threads - Cancelled Ultimate Game

2. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  3. Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...: I used to have GamePass Ultimate, but since I didn't really played that many games, I cancelled my suscription and purchased my games on black friday. And all the other games work fine, except...
  4. I want to cancel MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MONT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to cancel MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MONT: I want to cancel MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MONT 4b00980e-5c91-44de-9018-66f8f1d8e23f
  5. Hacked and I don’t know how. How can I cancel the Microsoft ultimate *

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked and I don’t know how. How can I cancel the Microsoft ultimate *: I’ve been getting recent activity saying Microsoft Ultimate * has been paid . I don’t have Microsoft nor use it ! Please cancel this and have somebody contact me this is getting ridiculous! I...
  6. New UI is TERRIBLE so I canceled my Ultimate Pass

in XboX Insiders
    New UI is TERRIBLE so I canceled my Ultimate Pass: WTF!? Ok... checkmate. I canceled my Ultimate Gamepass just now in protest to this TERRIBLE TERRIBLE UI update. 18 panels and I control TWO! Are u effin crazy... SIXTEEN PANELS of crap and I get 2...
  7. Can't cancel monthly fee of $19.03 for Microsoft*Ultimate 1M

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't cancel monthly fee of $19.03 for Microsoft*Ultimate 1M: I am being charged a monthly fee of $19.03 for Microsoft*Ultimate 1M and cannot figure out which account it connected to or how to cancel it. I have 2 kids with 2 accounts but looked under...
  8. If i cancel the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription will my Claud Gaming saves be deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i cancel the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription will my Claud Gaming saves be deleted?: So i justs subscribed to the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. And i wonder what happens when i cancel the subscription for a month and then resubscribe to it. Will my Cloud Gaming saves be there or will...
  9. How to cancel xbox ultimate if I can't login/recover an account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to cancel xbox ultimate if I can't login/recover an account?: I have an account for my step son and I've followed their process of retrieving it however it's my 10 year old son's account and tbh I only know so much information but I have provided proper...
  10. Need to cancel Xbox ultimate pass urgently

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to cancel Xbox ultimate pass urgently: Need to cancel my Xbox ultimate pass, can't remember sign in details but coming off bank account and don't use it. da5cadcd-5c88-42b3-8091-c00b9b9b0362