cancellazione account e trasferimento trofei su un altro account

Discus and support cancellazione account e trasferimento trofei su un altro account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [Title Translation-account deletion and trophy transfer to another account] salve a tutti, ho un problema di sicurezza relativo al mio account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by simonaesposito1, Jun 20, 2020.

1. cancellazione account e trasferimento trofei su un altro account

[Title Translation-account deletion and trophy transfer to another account]

salve a tutti, ho un problema di sicurezza relativo al mio account microsoft/xbox in quanto, persone malintenzionate a me note, essendo a conoscenza del mio indirizzo email con il quale mi collego a microsoft e alla xbox, tentano di continuo di hackerare
    il mio account e accedere ai miei dati sensibili, di conseguenza ritengo che la soluzione piu giusta per le mie esigenze sia CANCELLARE il mio account e farne uno nuovo che non sia conosciuto. Il problema sorge con la XBOX, in quanto con l'account attuale
    ho scaricato giochi e comprato materiale extra ecc, oltre ad aver acquisito numerosi trofei, che vorrei mantenere! E' possibile trasferire acquisti e trofei su un altro account di mia propriet ?

grazie in anticipo per la risposta

[Translation-"I have a security issue with my microsoft/xbox account because, people who are known to me, being aware of my email address with which I connect to microsoft and the xbox, they constantly try to hack my account and access my sensitive
    data, so I think the right solution for my needs is to DELETE my account and make a new one that is not known. The problem arises with the XBOX, as with the current account I downloaded games and bought extra material etc, in addition to having acquired numerous
    trophies, which I would like to keep! Is it possible to transfer purchases and trophies to another account I own?

thank you in advance for the answer
    ]

:)

simonaesposito1, Jun 20, 2020
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

How to remove your account is below. For the security of your xbox.

(Source) https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/add-remove-account-xbox-one

Remove a Microsoft account from your Xbox One console

It’s easy to remove any Microsoft account from an Xbox One console, because you don’t have to sign in to the account. Here’s how:

1. Press the Xbox button
       to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system >
      Settings
      > Account > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select
      Remove to confirm.
    4. When you're finished, select Close.
  3. EQUALITYteamITA Win User

Xbox app

Prova semplicemente a disinstallare e riinstallare l'app oppure a loggarti con un altro account e provare con quello
  4. Marcus e Wrench Win User

PS4 remote connect

Ho appena acceso la mia PS4 e volevo giocare a Minecraft, ma quando è stato caricato mi ha chiesto di convertire i mondi, ma per ora l'ho saltato. Mi ha chiesto di accedere al mio account mircosoft su un altro dispositivo usando questo
    link e quindi inserire un codice. Dove inserisco quel codice?
    Strano
  5. Marcus e Wrench Win User

i can't sign into xbox live

Prova a usare un altro account
  6. Vinilic Win User

Xbox Cloud: Abbonamento 1 Mese Gold

interessa anche a me , anch'io avevo avuto il problemas e mi ero anche lamentato qua sul forum ufficiale.

Ma come si sa noi italiani contiamo una acippa, avevo sentito anch'io del mese gratis , ma avevo appreso la news su un altro sito.

Interventi microsoft su qua : ZERO

Poi xi si chiede perchè il forum (questo) sia morto....
Thema:

1. cancellazione account e trasferimento trofei su un altro account - Similar Threads - cancellazione account trasferimento

2. Account refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Account refund: someone got access to my account refuned my stuff and i never got the refund money 0f1b5022-27c7-4069-909c-3573d99bf5ad
  3. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  4. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  5. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  6. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  7. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  8. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  9. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  10. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54