Cancellation of a preorder

Discus and support Cancellation of a preorder in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want cancel my preorder of Fifa 18 standart edition because I would like preorder Fifa 18 Ronaldo edition. 5f714e31-b0d4-494e-9d52-9fcff1bd020e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AceCrocodile3, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Cancellation of a preorder

I want cancel my preorder of Fifa 18 standart edition because I would like preorder Fifa 18 Ronaldo edition.

:)

AceCrocodile3, Sep 14, 2017
  2. auburnlaw
    auburnlaw Guest
    Post screenshots of your preorder cancellation!

Why would you choose both? Seriously? I mean, I own both now, but the only reason I bought a PS3 was because my bluray player broke and the reviews I read said the PS3 was a great bluray player. Even after I bought it I kept playing on the Xbox because
    my achievements were there, I already had the games, and I didn't want to start over. Add in the fact that there is just too much of ick factor with the potential for snooping with the Kinect, the restrictive DRM, and the moronic internet connection requirement,
    and I just don't see why anyone would want an X1.

auburnlaw, Sep 14, 2017
  3. auburnlaw
    auburnlaw Guest
    Post screenshots of your preorder cancellation!

You haven't kept up to date on both platforms if you are here stating "I think Sony isn't entirely truthful either on the DRM issue." That's a cop out. They have very specifically said they aren't doing what MS is doing. And what "features" for GAMERS
    are we getting from MS that we aren't getting from Sony? The hardware specs are almost identical. The only difference in functionallity is that MS says the X1 is going to use the cloud for computations (something that in my experience is EXTREMELY and prohibitively
    slow). And let's face it, what exactly did we get out of the Kinect in this generation? We're STILL waiting for those groundbreaking motion games we were promised. No one who has "kept up to date on both platforms" could possibly choose the X1 over the
    PS4 without being a fanboy. reviews.cnet.com/.../sony-we-wont-impose-any-restrictions-on-ps4-used-games

auburnlaw, Sep 14, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If you would like to cancel your pre order please give phone support a call. You can click this link to get the number for your region Customer Support

onyxishere, Sep 14, 2017
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    It may be best to reach out to the official Chat/Phone Team for additional assistance:
    xbx.lv/rqQZaL

OK Fowl, Sep 15, 2017
  6. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Contact official support for this question.

CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
  7. beachbum RIZ Win User

Xbox Preorder - NEED ONE

You can go to GS, I preordered mine 2 weeks ago, 70% of X1 preorders cancel for ps4 preorders. Ask there, it doesn't hurt, if not people will probably cancel before launch if they score a ps4.
  8. WillSmithVXR Win User

Is it just me or is the PS4 looking better and better?

I cancelled my preordered Xbox One today and preordered a PS4.
  9. Achrimarr Win User

DS1 Code with DS3 pre-order Clarification

Well its easy to cancel your preorder through xbox, and preorder it again somewhere else for a different preorder bonus.
  10. locki4337 Win User

Will people who purchase Destiny digitally off Xbox Marketplace get a beta code?

Preorder a copy from Gamestop, get the beta code, and then later cancel the preorder.
  11. Mr TacoEater47 Win User

I want to cancel preorder

There is no option to cancel preorder.
Thema:

1. Cancellation of a preorder - Similar Threads - Cancellation preorder

2. Why was my preorder cancelled for mw 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my preorder cancelled for mw 3?: when I had the funds for they were threw Microsoft? I bought Xbox gift card redeemed it I had more than enough for the game yet I’m trying to play the campaign right now and it says that my...
  3. I preordered Call of duty Modern warfare III and i went to cancel my preorder, but didn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered Call of duty Modern warfare III and i went to cancel my preorder, but didn’t...: Can i get my refund for cancelling my preorder for MWIII? i didn’t receive any money back after i spent $108 on my account c74a720e-798e-4b96-b38e-dba35e6d192a
  4. How do I cancel my preorder of Hogwarts Legacy so that I can purchase the deluxe version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my preorder of Hogwarts Legacy so that I can purchase the deluxe version?: I wish to upgrade to Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Version, and as I understand I need to cancel my preorder and then purchase the deluxe. How do I cancel the preorder? 45c0bfc8-3f26-4bc3-b2dd-916d8404f8cf
  5. Cancel a preorder

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancel a preorder: I purchased the cross gen bundle for mw2 but now I want to get the vault edition but it denied my refund since it comes out in two days I want to get the vault edition the problem is I already...
  6. What happens when I preorder a game using my temporary Microsoft account balance and cancel...

in XboX Insiders
    What happens when I preorder a game using my temporary Microsoft account balance and cancel...: I have USD$64 on my Microsoft account as well as additional USD$10 which I got from Xbox as a promotion with expiry on Sep 8th, 2022. I want to preorder Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2022) (Release...
  7. how to cancel preorder cause of not having the card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to cancel preorder cause of not having the card: HOW can i cancel a preorder i longer have that card active and wont have a new one for two weeks 8d002315-ad3b-49c7-b7cb-1d2f5dda7be8
  8. Cancel preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel preorder: Since when can you not cancel a preorder and receive a refund? I preordered Hitman 3 in august and got charged yesterday. They say its passed the 14 days so i cant get a refund....
  9. Cancel preorder refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel preorder refund: I accidently canceled one of my preorders and i want to knownif it’s possible to cancel my cancel and get the preorder game back. c3b781b2-87e4-44f6-86e0-80b4c154f4e1
  10. I can’t cancel my Xbox one S preorder.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t cancel my Xbox one S preorder.: Hi, I've been trying to cancel my preorder. Every time I go to hit cancel it wont let me click it. Anyone know what I can do???? 0d96b453-00eb-4838-9969-0f6b97015067